HueNino Hotel
US$ 29
US$ 18
US$ 15
1,183 results
All reviewshue ninopassion fruit jamrooms are smalltucked awaynoodlesquiet alleybudget hotellovely stafffree breakfastquiet locationno elevatortrain ticketsonward travelnight traindouble roomexcellent value for moneynice breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Excellent value for money. Staff so helpful and offered little snacks and drinks as we returned from sightseeing during the day (we were even given breakfast/ brunch when we checked in at lunchtime). Nice room, good aircon and plenty of hot water for showers.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SHStirchley
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed at the Hue Nino Hotel for five nights at the end of March. What a find! An economical hotel with unparalleled service. The owner is an artist and the rooms, common spaces and exterior are appointed with an eclectic mix of kitsch and humour. My wife had a birthday during our stay and the staff noted the date from her passport upon registration and a birthday cake and flowers adorned our room that afternoon. We turned it into a small party, sharing cake with the staff. This is an honest place, providing exceptional value for the price and a sincere taste of humanity.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gordon-Kenna
Reviewed 15 April 2012

HueNino was one of my favorite hotels during my visit to north Vietnam. It's family run, & they're so welcoming. They gave great recommendations for vegetarian restaurants, arranged a day excursion with Easy Riders, & just took a lot of time to welcome all their guests. They were always offering me food when I came in during the evening, even though breakfast is really the only meal included. The rooms are clean & comfortable. I definitely would stay again if I revisited Hue.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen317
Reviewed 14 April 2012

When we first stepped into the place we were served watermelon juice, dragon fruit, toast with pineapple & passion fruit jam (<--- HEAVENLY DELICIOUS) - even before we checked in! I never experience such treatment in any hotel/hostel so that left me a bit perplexed but not long later I found myself digging in happily. Other than the welcome refreshment we also have delicious breakfast on the day we were checking out. I missed their food already as I'm typing..

Though room was tiny, it was well-maintained and clean. Bed, comfortable. AC, adequate. Wifi, working good. Surprisingly found travel adaptor & multi-plug and many other useful items like hair dryer, stationeries, books & magazines. I also picked up a book 'Vietnamese Folk Tales' before bedtime and I slept like a baby.

The bathroom cracked me up as it has a tiny wooden box which suppose to act as a bathtub? If you are big build I think the box just gets into your way as the bathroom is already very tiny.

The pictures on the site was kinda misleading as you thought you'll be checking in a boutique hotel that turns out to be an improvised guest house. Nevertheless which this price range and service, it is really a good stay so I'll definitely recommend to whoever visiting Hue.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at Hue Nino for two sleep-filled nights. Our room at the Nino was spotless and very modern looking. The bed is a bit firm for some, but we had no trouble. Breakfasts are good and are included in the room rate. What makes this hotel so cool is the artwork make by the owner that is everywhere in the building including the lobby, hallways, and rooms. He takes everyday objects and makes them into something never seen before - you'll have to check it out to understand.

One tip: Don't necessarily go on the hotel recommended tours of the royal tombs and Citadel. We found prices that were cheaper in town for what is essentially the same tour. Everyone runs nearly identical tours. And whatever you choose for your tour - do not pay for the tour company's buffet lunch, it's not good.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple