“Fantastic ride with Mr Bi & Mr Trung”

Hue Easy Rider - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 153 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We took a day tour from Hoi An to Hue. Mr Bi and Mr Trung drove safely, but were also hugely friendly, informative and entertaining.

Special thanks to Mr Bi for his insight, great English, enthusiastic double-act as our photographer, and jokes!

Highlights were the Hai Van Pass and the beachside lunch stop (for which they catered for us as vegans).

Rest assured you’re in good hands and won’t regret this top experience.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"real vietnam"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I took this trip solo from Hue to Hoi An and it was a fantastic experience. My Driver, Quang, was so so friendly and helpful and made me feel safe and at ease from the moment I was collected from my hostel in Hue. The day started with an insight to a small local fishing village followed by a lovely quiet and serene stop at elephant waterfalls. We continued on through the breathtaking Hi Van Pass, stopped for local food in Danang and headed to Marble Mountain before our final stop in Hoi An. Quang also provided me with loads of useful information throughout the tour and stored to take lovely pictures. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have just arrived in Hoi An after a day travelling by motorbike from Hue with Hue Easy Riders. I honestly can’t recommend it enough - in fact I did this tour 4 years ago and came back for a second time as it was so good.

This time our guides were No. 10 and T, both of whom were really good fun, helpful and very funny. We stopped off at some beautiful places along the way, including a fabulous beachside restaurant for lunch. The Elephant Pools were lovely and so refreshing. The scenery over the Hai Van Pass is just incredible - every time you round a bend you get another stunning view.

There is honestly no better way of getting from Hue to Hoi An and even if you’ve never been on a motorbike before it is well worth it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I done the one day tour from Hoi An to Hue with No. 10. This is easily the best thing I have done in Vietnam. No. 10 is a great guide, very friendly and eager to please. The stops on the tour are great especially Marble mountains and the elephant waterfall where the dip in the cool water was very welcomed, but the scenery on the Hai Van pass beats it all. I would highly recommend this tour to all. I was apprehensive about the motorbike however No. 10 made me feel very safe after only 10 minutes