Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed today
Wokhei
Florence
via mobile
Best way to travel between Hue and Hoi An!!!

Reviewed today
Kathryn B
via mobile

1,176 results
All reviews mr bi elephant springs day trip hai van pass marble mountain china beach felt very safe take pictures great trip his partner these guys fishing village ho chi minh trail local food experience vietnam vietnamese traffic bike ride
Reviewed today via mobile

This was spectacular and possibly the most fun day of my life which may sound a bit over the top but it really was amazing. The guys were brilliant, the ride exhilarating, elephant Springs beautiful, lunch on the beach excellent and then the trip over the Hai Van pass spectacular. We were nervous taking the family on bikes and not sure now back in UK I would be so brave again but what a memory.

Reviewed today via mobile

My sister and I booked this day trip from Hoi An to Hue and could not have been happier! Tuan and Lai were our riders for the day, and they made us both feel super comfortable and safe at all times. We saw so many beautiful sights and were given the opportunity to take plenty of photos at each of them. The boys also recommended a local place for lunch, that was both cheap and delicious! Would definitely recommend this as a way to travel between the two cities! Thanks guys!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We've just finished our tour from Hue to Hoi An. Our guides, Ro and Hanh, were fantastic, we felt very safe with them (as safe as Vietnamese roads allow). They made frequent stops to make sure we took as many pictures as we wanted. Ro also recommended great sea food when we stopped at the beach for lunch.
They took great care of us and our comfort and we had a fantastic day with them. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Today we had a great easyrider experience with Mr Bi and Mr Tau. They were waiting
for us when our train arrived at Hue station and they took us safely to Hoi An, while showing all the must see attractions along the way. We had a great day! Thanks!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Very Nice trip with Mr Bi and Mr tau!!! travel is excellent and with the many stops lots of things to see.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

By far the best way to see parts of the country you wouldn’t otherwise especially for a non rider like me. Cuba always made sure I was ok on the bike & took me through the countryside too. He’s so much fun, always singing. Would highly recommend this trip with Cuba, next time I’ll be heading into the jungle with him!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I did the one day trip from Hue to Hoi An and had an amazing experience. I had never ridden a motorcycle before and was slightly terrified but felt so confident with my rider Chin Chin. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and spoke English very well. It was POURING rain but we were provided with gear from head to toe. My travel buddy and I were slightly concerned of how our backpacks would be transported, and they just strapped them to the back which worked great. The ride is beautiful, and the stops are worthwhile. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We spent the most wonderful day with Mr. BI and TAU our guides as we drove over the Pass. Both men made sure from the very moment the tour began with our prompt pick up in Hoi An, to our safe delivery to Hue that everything was ok for us at all times
As someone who only once was a passenger on a vespa and that was less than a week ago to today’s drive on a motorbike... wow. We felt so safe at all times, the views spectacular with our guides making sure to stop at perfect and less hectic photo sites, always ensuring we got the best views. From making sure we had plenty of water to the Essential Toilet stops to our idyllic and delicious lunch stop by the beach... everything was absolutely perfect
I would happily recommend Hue Easy Riders Day tours to anyone wanting to do this tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did the one day trip from Hue to Hoi An and It was really nice! My driver was Mr. 10 ( I think that's what he told me? Picture below :D ) He was a safe driver and also showed me some "secret" places which weren't mentioned in the tour description and it was awesome! The weather was changing a lot but he knew the perfect time to move on after lunch so that we had the perfect period of time on the Hai Van Pass before the clouds came back :)) I can recommend Easy Riders for this little road trip if you can't ride a bike in your own...

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I recommend people book the Hue Easy Riders for good price trips. The service is good with enthusiastic staff who helps me a lot with my question. The tour guide is kind and knowledgeable.

Tip: You can contact them directly for some discount