All reviewsair conhotel is locatedhot waterrooms are largefruitcity tourtop floorsmall alleyincluded breakfasttoursvietnamchannelsbathtub
Reviewed 17 January 2015

This otherwise nice hostel, is let down by pretty bad WiFi and it's poor bathroom design. We may have been unlucky with our room given other reviews, but we had a limited amount of hot water in a shower which flooded the "wet room" which seems to rely on daily mopping from staff as opposed to draining efficiently. This made other uses of the bathroom very inconvenient due to an inch of water. We also noticed a small number of ants, which just added to our disappointment. Staff were lovely and helpful- great location with restaurants close by and short walk to bridge for citadel.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights, which due to the weather at the time was a welcome rest stop. The location is very central and is only 5 minutes from the main backpackers area.

The rooms are lovely, with plenty of space and high pressure on the showers, which was a god send.

The staff are lovely and want to ensure you have the best visit possible. When we left they gave us a free bottle of water, not a huge thing but the gesture was greatly appreciated.

The breakfast is fine, with a reasonable selection and it doesn't end too early! The only thing the place needs is a little TLC here and there, with parts of the hotel starting to show its age. However, this in no way hindered our stay or made it less comfortable.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2014

Very pleasant staff that went out of their way to help us and accomodate to our every need. Would definately recommend this place to anyone wanting a good place to stay in Hue.
If you happen to get a cough, I would definitely recommend the ginger tea :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

For £10 a night this hotel is seriously good! room was huge with massive beds for a twin room with cable TV and clean sheets and bathroom. Hot water was a little limited but the staff are super nice welcome you with biscuits and tea and there's even a selection for the free breakfast they can't do enough for you! Super super bargain in good location!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2014

Drove up for a 1-day trip from Da Nang and decided to stay somewhere new. I knew I'd be mostly hanging out in the city, so I just wanted a quiet, clean place to crash at night. That's exactly what I got. Small but comfortable rooms, nice clean bed, decent AC, walking distance from the tourist area (though I had my bike) on a quiet side street. Also, the staff were friendly and brought up a little fruit plate when I checked in. There were small quirks like the bathroom door not closing well and the dresser drawer sliding open on its own, put really pretty minor considering the room was 10 bucks. I'd stay there again next time I'm in Hue.

Room Tip: Back is quieter and you have a great view of the city
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo