“Amazing Street Food Tour”
Review of Saigon Adventure

Saigon Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 1. Accident insurance included with every single tour 2. Food hygiene and safety 2. Only authentic tour with great experiences 3. All young staffs with full of enthusiasm 4. Fun and relax atmosphere 5. Non - tourist destinations , no tourist trap promised 6. CUSTOMIZE YOUR REQUIREMENTS with flexible program and time for each tour Aim to the best services & best savings for clients. We try our best to make your trip most memorable & impressive
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in Ho Chi Minh. I wanted to have an authentic city experience right from the get go so I booked the Street Food Tour By Scooter from Saigon Adventure, and boy was it an adventure! My tour guide for the day was Peter. He's an amazing guy, very friendly and with a lots of enthusiasm for what he does. Through our conversations, I got to know a lot about Vietnam and its people. In 4 hours, we went to 4 different local food stores and 5 different city districts in a motorcycle, weaving through the hellish Saigon rush hour traffic with relative ease. I was kind of afraid at first but when you get on a bike with an experienced driver like Peter, honestly, it doesn't seem bad at all. The scooters are not really traveling that fast so there's time to anticipate the movement of pedestrians and other traffic. But don't take my word for it. You have to ride on one yourself to know. And the food... this was the best part. Authentic Vietnamese food you'll not be able to taste traveling on your own. Overall, it was a very satisfying tour. I would recommend it to all travelers seeking to experience true Saigon.

3  Thank Gabriel M
"local food"
in 55 reviews
"four hours"
in 24 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 47 reviews
in 63 reviews
"spoke great english"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I did a Cu Chi tunnels today and it was fantastic. Our tour guide Peter was very knowledgeable and funny. It’s a must do tour.
Thanks Peter for the amazing day!!

3  Thank Junior M
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We did a Saigon unseen tour on scooter with driver. My guide was Sophie and I think she is the best one. Full of energy, eager to help and answer all the questions. There was also Emma, Brian and Trinh . They form a great team and it really make all the difference. The tour in itself is maybe. 5/10 but because of them it reach a 10/10. I would definitely recommend this company but maybe another tour. Would take them again for sure.

4  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We traveled through Vietnam and Cambodia with Saigon Adventures. We are a couple in our early 70's who have traveled extensively throughout the world.
Saigon Adventures and our guide Mr Trung made the trip the most memorable of all.

Trungs attention to detail, caring and thoughtful manner,excellent knowledge of travellers needs made this trip so easy.
From crossing the streets in busy Saigon to motorbike tours in Hoi an countryside, Buffalo riding, suggesting best restaurant, cooking classes, everything was WOW.

Trung and all staff we met at Saigon Adventures all spoke excellent English and are to be commended on their very high standards and professional service given. They made us feel like friends traveling with them.

A 5 star plus service, highly recommended to all ages.

2  Thank NevSuzy
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had already done a motorcycle trip from Hue to Hoi An, and this was a superb way to discover Ho Chi Minh. Our party was seven people ranging from 19 to 56 years old and we had a brilliant evening. We were met at our hotel by the team and enjoyed and amazing evening touring the city, starting with a night time view from a city roof top bar and ending in a flower market tucked away in the amazing back streets of Saigon. Totally safe and utterly engaging, including sampling tofu with ginger and honey, fantastic Pho Beef Noodles, homemade rice pancakes, of various flavours, and fresh Peach juice. Our hosts were simply lovely and we found the whole evening utterly delightful.

3  Thank martindarbyshire