“Great coffee and tea”

Phuc Long Coffee & Tea Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Highly recommended for its variety of coffee and teas. Better than the other local and foreign coffee bars. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We bought some lotus tea for $3.00 per box. Great prices. The ice lychee and peach tea had fresh fruit and totally delicious. Really friendly service and great prices

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We tried the iced milk coffee and milk tea. Can't say much about the coffee as I'm not a coffee drinker but the iced milk tea was really good! Must try!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I had oloong tea here. It was really good. Cool and special. Come back next day for oloong milk tea but I prefer the one I had 1st day

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

After doing a bit of hurried research on my last day at HCM city I learned that Phuc Long is the 3rd most popular coffee brand after Trang Nyugen and Highlands. I wanted to get the stainless steel filter and Vietnamese coffee for myself and for friends. I was told that I should get these only from coffee shops as they will give you the coffee beans freshly ground in front of you and then seal it. The coffee powder has to be ground finely enough to pass through the phin stainless steel cup filter and only the coffee shops can do it this finely is what I was told. Next time I definitely want to try Trang Nyugen as this is supposed to be Vietnam’s no 1 coffee. All said and done the coffee from this country is amazing !!!