“Pizza and pasta - amazing ”
Review of Buzza Pizza

Buzza Pizza
Ranked #1,704 of 4,041 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner , the pizza was nice thin based Italian pizza and pasta was amazing - if you want a good pizza this is the place to go !

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It's located in the centre of the city, easy to find and reach by walk. The pizza was good and the service ok.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a Mushroom pizza. In the photo is was sliced mushrooms, but when we got it, it was sliced champignons from the tin! Completely different and hence tasted awful.

Pasta was not al dente but tasted ok. However needed more sauce.

Naturally tried to tell the waitress the issue, but her English was so poor like everyone else in Ho Chi Minh, that you just give up!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Buzza pizza has good food but it has lacking training staffs and ridiculous rules after changing.

I had member card of Buzza pizza since October, 2016 and I always come there for pizza since then. In 2016, it was good restaurant with good food, friendly staff, despite of lacking training staffs. And they did not ask for extra money on pamesian, olive oil or food packing box.

But in 2017, I visited few times and the regulations of the restaurant changed, they asked to pay extra money for pamesian cheese to eat with pizza or spaghetti.

There was a time that my food was so much that I could not finish and ask for packing home and they asked me to pay 3000 vnd for the box, I did agree to pay.

With rucola pizza, they served without olive oil & pamesian cheese, when my husband, who is Italian, asked for olive oil & cheese, they politely asked us to pay extra money. For Italian, these 2 ingredients should be on Rucola pizza no matter what and the restaurant asked him to pay, he got feed up. MONEY is not the problem here. For Italian, the mandatory ingredients are more important.

The last time of our visit, after Lunar New Year, they were quite busy. We were 3 people came up to the restaurant, sit down and waited to see the menu, but nobody gave us the menu. While quietly waiting, we saw all the staff doing their duties and the Supervisor was setting the cutlery. Their rule is only 1 waitress takes order. We saw she was busy taking order from other guesses so we kept waiting, when she finished and walked around to check, she passed our table but without asking anything, we understood she think that we already ordered. There was a table in front of us, they came after us but the staff gave them menu right away.
The problem here is the supervisor is silly, instead of set up the cutlery, he might give us the menu or remind the taking order waitress or tell other staff just give us the menu, the action GIVING THE MENU is not taking long time anyway.

A restaurant really needs good food and good training staff especially the restaurant manager. Buzza pizza staffs always gave me unpleasure feel about their service.
My Husband & I are people work in Hospitality industry so we have great sympathise to all waiters & waitress but what happened in Buzza was a lot.

My husband & I decided not to come to Buzza pizza anymore

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This restaurant is on the western part of town, so rents are expensive and you shouldn't expect to pay budget prices. But on the other hand - they know what they are doing. They make their own bases on the spot and make a feature of it as you have to watch the process for up to an hour before you go upstairs to the restaurant. Unfortunately though you don't get any services while you wait and its hot in the waiting area. A cold beer would be nice and make the long wait more pleasant and this would be a simple fix for management if they want return business. The staff are very nice.Wealthy Vietnamese kids take pictures of their pizzas and then stare at their phones - so that's all very normal . The cocktails are competent, and it is a pleasure to eat a fresh made pizza over a thawed out frozen one which is the normal situation in Vietnam.
I would come back here - but Its not worth the wait.