“Great Food Once Again”

Noname
Ranked #1,587 of 4,367 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I am surprised that more travelers are not visiting this place. Great French Food at a Great Price! You cannot go wrong with this place. Whenever I am in Ho Chi Minh City, I try to visit this great restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Affordable prices and fast service,the calamari starter was ok and the chicken with cheese was tasty.The service is good.French style environment,probably good for a romantic dinner without spending too much.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I came back here last week. I was here about a year ago and really enjoyed the food. This time it was even better. The previous reviewer said it's at a new address. Not true, the restaurant is in the same place as before.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

It is one of my favorite restaurant food are amazing it's like you eat in a fine dining expensive restaurant but the difference are no name restaurant is way way cheaper :) quality of the food and presentation is great and the price :) well the wine is cheap so don't expect a fine wine taste :) I will recommend everyone to try this restaurant. Planning to go back there again after Chinese New Year!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I had come there twice. First time I came for lunch with a client because it's near our place. I ordered beef stew with green pepper sauce and it was such disappointed. The beef was overcooked and become too dry as I was chewing hay. But my client dish was ok (as he said) so I decided to come back another time to check on it. That was a mistake really. Me and my husband ( 100% french) we ordered some appetizers and 2 main dishes : 1 seabass and 1 grilled chicken leg with green pepper sauce. Appetizers which are prawn spring roll and onion soup was ok, but again main dish is their failure. His fish was dry and cold inside but grilled chicken was a disaster. It was not grilled at all. That's deep fried and must have stayed frozen for days already. Just imagine it was hard like a rock and I could have killed someone with it. Ok, I agree that with what we paid, 256.000vnd for 4 plates, was cheap but doesn't mean I'm a cow and eat whatever they have left in the fridge. Please just respect your client and feel shame for being a restaurant. Strongly recommend not to go there unless you need to have your facial muscle make some exercises.

1  Thank libuska16