4 people are viewing this hotel
$99
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$98
Trip.com$99
Travelocity$98
ZenHotels.com$154
3,020 results
All reviews rooftop pool the executive lounge great location sky bar pasteur street floor to ceiling windows central saigon vietnam district takashimaya ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

If anyone in Vietnam touring I would like to recommend Skybar level 19 at Liberty Central Saigon Citipoint Hotel. Music is great with a beautiful of Saigon City View. The manager who run Skybar very down to Earth, friendly with an excellent customer service and will to the best of her ability to make sure you have a great night. Her name is Nhi (Mie). You will surely return after the first visit

Date of stay: June 2022
Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, General Manager at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Dear A1441A,

Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel do appreciate your recent stay and value feedback to us. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and location.

We hope have more chances to welcome you back to our Hotel for further enjoyable moments.

Reviewed 20 June 2022

What a wonderful experience I had in my business trip. The hotel is just outstanding with very luxurious suites. But the most pleasant moment was at the bar, were I had an amazing cocktail due to the great Supervisor Luu thi mong nhi... I really recommend this place. No doubts.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Cruiser699753,

Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel do appreciate your recent stay and value feedback to us. We are pleasure to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

We hope have more chances to welcome you back to our Hotel for more enjoyable moments.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

My 2nd visit to this place. This time around went there with a friend for dinner and happy hour. Once again was amazed with their great hospitality. The waitress that served us previously, Mong Nhi, surprisingly recognized me the moment we stepped in!
They serve some nice grill at reasonable price here, and their happy hour cocktail is a great deal!
Overall, enjoyed the beautiful evening view with nice food and great service!

Date of stay: June 2022
Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, General Manager at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear WTFC_Leo,

Reviewed 16 June 2022

Totally love how convenient the location of this hotel! And I have such a pleasure to know people who work here truly welcoming and nice

I was greeted with juice around nighttime on June 2nd, 2022. Upon check-in they smoothly do everything as I had been her On April too, my data was pulled up nicely!

I stay in 1005 & 1511 on different days, both are amazing! Spacious room, great amenities and of course the view is beyond words could say!

Breakfast, I hugely love. They rotated the menu each day. But what I love the most: TALL VIETNAMESE ICED COFFEE and Yoghurt Bar!! My recipe: sweetened yoghurt + almond pieces + corn flakes—yum!!

They are strategically located across Takashimaya Saigon Centre and 1 block away from Beautiful Park!

I have overcome my stay hahah super love!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear priskaliajessica,

Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

We’ve been staying at this hotel since it was relatively new in 2015. What we have come to love about the hotel over the years is unfortunately no longer.

Our recent stay was a suite (room 1601) on the executive floor. The room was quite spacious with a large bathroom complete with a soaking tub. There was lots of natural light provided by the floor to ceiling windows. The bed linens were nice and crisp. Look a little deeper and the flaws start to appear.

The floors in the living area were not the cleanest. There was dust covering the small, non-smart TVs. The WiFi router was falling off the ceiling. The cheap laminate floors have lots of wear and are pulling up at the joints not only in the rooms but in the restaurant also.

The executive lounge leaves a lot to be desired. The room is quite large and has a large buffet area for complimentary food and beverages. Unfortunately there was hardly any food to be found. There was a small sample of 2 different dessert cakes one day and another day there was a choice of peanuts or miniature cookies. The abundant hot plates were never occupied by anything. The least they could do is provide you with a menu of small cook to order appetizers from the restaurant.

There was lots of visible cost cutting measures. I’m not sure if it was because of revenue issues during Covid, but they can definitely be felt. The Lobby A/C seems to be kept to a barely operational status. The A/C on each floor’s common areas are completely turned off. Outside of the actual rooms, it is very stuffy and hot given the high temperatures and humidity of Saigon.

There used to be very pleasant doormen that would lend a helping hand opening doors and assisting with whatever you needed…not anymore. You also used to be greeted with a welcome beverage. Now you are greeted with barely a smile.

The once amazing breakfast is only mediocre now. Over the 5 days we stayed there, the food selection did not change once. Same exact thing everyday. It would have been nice to have at least a little variation. They used to have fresh squeezed orange juice which I’m a sucker for…now it’s just the typical concentrated mix.

It really is a shame that this hotel has gone downhill. I used to recommend it to all my family and friends. I cannot recommend it any longer. For the price, there are many other options around HCMC with far better service. Liberty Central City Point used to provide a very high level of service. I would consider their current level of service barely acceptable for even the most mediocre hotel.

Management needs to realize they had a gem on their hands. Sadly, it’s headed downhill quickly. They need to have better upkeep of the hotel and they need to keep their service standards high. Good luck, we won’t be back until they do.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear titaniumair,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room, the lounge and other aspects of the hotel that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.

I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to our Front Office Manager directly at “fom.lcp@libetyhotels.com.vn” if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around.

It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our improved hotel!

With much appreciation,