“Smoothie n French Toast ”

The Vintage Emporium
Ranked #38 of 3,871 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: With an eclectic mix of vintage chic French decor fused with Indochina flavor the Vintage Emporium aims to be the only venue for a tranquil retreat in the frenetic city of Saigon. Serving proven classics with an emphasis on quality ingredients, food & beverage, and impeccable service we aim to be the first choice for those both Vietnamese and from abroad.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Greats places if you wanna get out the crown and noisy city in a sunny days

The brunch and one cup of chocolate banana smoothie will changes ur emotions in 1s

Highly love it ❤️

Thoa n ms Dung owner is so friendly and cutes can't not wait for next visits

1  Thank AmyTrinh

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the corn fritters and my sisters had French toast and they were both perfect! So good. Also the drinks were really yummy too, I had a vintage coconut smoothie and my sister had a choc banana smoothie, delicioso!

1  Thank Joey I
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Order beef but they where outsold. Said they had one part but checked it was bad. So we got 2 pork sandwiches instead
. Good taste also. Recommended the place. Quiet even at the main road and with air-condition.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped at this place for breakfast after an early flight while we waited for our hotel room. The Eggs Benedict was fantastic. And the kale / mango smoothie was probably the best smoothie I’ve ever had. Really comfortable vintage coffee house vibe - if I’d had my laptop with me I would have stayed all day.

1  Thank Heather J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there to have breakfast and I haven't been disappointed at all ! It was delicious ! Very kind staff and calm place. I recommend !

1  Thank Camille B