“Expected more and a tad disappointed ”
Review of The Escape Hunt Experience - CLOSED

The Escape Hunt Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape Hunt Experience is a fantastic interactive attraction in Central Ho Chi Minh City which belongs to The Escape Hunt Experience global chain - a luxurious themed adventure set 100 years ago where you and your team play the part of a famous London detective solving the greatest murder mystery of your lives in old HCMC. You need to use all your skill as a team to find clues and solve puzzles against the clock - only then can you escape! English speaking staffs and international standard for game quality and service. We have 3 different game themes in 6 rooms: 1. Murder in the Palace 2. Blackmail in the Bar 3. Kidnapping at the Opera To book your game or have any question, please email us and we will get back to you. HAPPY ESCAPE HUNTING! Hope to to have the pleasure of serving you soon.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Me n my wife were looking forward to this as we had not done something like this before. And as usual, with expectations usually comes disappointment. The answers were highly illogical despite their assurance at the beginning it was logical. Maybe it's just me but to me puzzles should make sense, require logical thinking and be possible to solve without assistance. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE THE PUZZLES WITHOUT HELP OR HINTS. After being assured the puzzles were logical me n my wife adamant in trying to solve the same without help and immediately were met with problems on our very first suspect. We spent 30 mins (u r only given 60 mins to solve the whole mystery) trying to figure it out when we finally gave up and asked for our first hint for the first puzzle. And I was pretty dismayed at the hint and answer finally obtained. It makes no sense and is not ur Sherlock Holmes type of logical problem solving thinking that we initially thought was required. So pls ask for ur first hint if u cannot get it figured out in the first 10 minutes. The place and idea had a lot of promise but my opinion is that it was not well executed. You have no idea what is the next step or next thing your supposed to do next and that would leave a bitter taste in any participant's mouth. It's not cheap as well costing nearly 1m dong for both me n my wife to play. It's fun but would have been and could have been much better if the puzzles were more logical and you knew what to do next after solving a particular puzzle.

TrangDo_hcmc, Người quản lý at The Escape Hunt Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Dear jee W, on behalf of Escape Hunt team, thank you for your direct feedback. It was our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to improve our game content as well as the service to bring to every customer coming here the best moment ever. Once again thank you for your review and wish you have a great day ahead.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Great fun with friends. I was a bit sceptical to go there as i never heard about it before. It ended being a really good time.

1  Thank Huyen L

Dear Huyen L, thanks for your lovely feedback. We’re glad that you have had great time with friends. It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you once more time and hope to see you again^^. Have a great day!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

I love the decorations of the room and also the hot tea after the game. It is really fun to escape the room with friends.

1  Thank ChenKimmy
TrangDo_hcmc, Người quản lý at The Escape Hunt Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear ChenKimmy, many thanks for your kind and wonderful review. We’re happy that you enjoy the game so much and have relaxing moment here. Thank you once again and hope to see you again in your next trip to Saigon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

My girlfriend and I dit room one. The setting is great but most of the puzzles are a bit unlogical. The answers were a bit far out. To sum it up - good but a little bit to hard..

1  Thank Morten J
TrangDo_hcmc, Người quản lý at The Escape Hunt Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Morten J, we at The Escape Hunt Experience HCMC are very glad to know that you and your girlfriend had a great time solving the case. The combination of riddles, links between the puzzles and time pressure have made the game quite challenging but also interesting. We still have 2 themes left so that you and your friends can challenge your mind another time and surely we will bring you more exciting experience. Thank you once again and hope to see you soon :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Best Escape room me and my family had ever play!!!! Really good service and awesome rooms!!! We are really really happy with it

1  Thank pedro sebastian c

Dear sebastian c, it really makes our day to know that you and your family had a great time at The Escape Hunt Experience HCMC ^^. We always want our customers to enjoy every aspects of the whole experience by ensuring both the interesting game themes and the warm and friendly service from the very beginning, so it’s our pleasure to serve you. Thank you once more time and hope to see you again 