Review Highlights
Great Coffee Tour in HCMC

This tour was a great intro to the world of Vietnamese coffee, with a combination of hands-on... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2017
Catherine S
London, United Kingdom
Coffee Lovers!

We recently went on a new tour for coffee lovers. We travelled as a group to a great little house... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2017
Stephanie K
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

We had a great evening. Everything was so well planned, the guides gave us really much information about vietnamese live and cooking style. All the dishes have been fresh and tasty. We were being adventurous and asked for something exotic, and got it (hmmm the balut)...
We tried things and went places that we would never have done on our own. I would absolutely do this again and I can not recommend this tour highly enough. Special thanks go to Trinh and Bobbi, who made this night perfect.

Penny_LocalMotion, Driverrrr at Saigon Local Motion, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hi Justin,

We are glad that you enjoy our Food tour. Also, thank you for your kind review. We will pass them to Trinh and Bobby. Your words are our motivation to try harder and give the best service to the customers.

With thanks once again

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Our only regret is not doing this tour the first night of our trip! We absolutely loved the food tour- Trinh and Quy were amazing guides, so funny and easy to talk with and the food was delicious and opened our eyes to Vietnamese dishes. Being on the back of the bike is really what makes this tour special. Instead of fighting the traffic by foot you can almost enjoy it and at some point you find yourself riding through tiny alleys and eating pho upstairs in a small room with local families, you can't ask for a better way to immerse yourself into their culture. The two guides were so thoughtful they even surprised me desserts for my birthday- great way to end the night! I've been telling ever traveller we run into to do the Local Motion food tour when they reach Saigon!

Penny_LocalMotion, I am a Happy Driver at Saigon Local Motion, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that you chose us as a part of your birthday and your journey in Vietnam. Quy and Trinh also would like to say Thank You to you for being such a lovely friend. :) We wish you'd have a great adventure to the North of Vietnam and feel in love with our beautiful country.

With tons of thanks once again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Saigon is our last stop and I am so glad that we spent the last night with Saigon Local Motion. The tour was recommended by a friend of mine so we gave it a try and didn't know what to expect. Turned out it was our best decision for our whole three month trip. The guides were so friendly, they took us to hidden places that we would never find out ourself! The food was the bomb, even on the perspective of an Asian, the coffee shop in the end of the tour was just the most beautiful one I have ever been to. If I ever come back to Vietnam, I would definately do this again and I highly recommend this to anyone! Thank you Penny and Trah for taking care of us.

Penny_LocalMotion, Dri to the ver at Saigon Local Motion, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Oh wow Anna, thank you so much for your kind review. You even make an effort to create an account for us, awww appreciate. Also thank you for your ideas and wishes, they meant a lot to us. Anw, I'll try to make it to HK and see you there. Thanks again Anna :)

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Spent two weeks traveling Beijing, Shanghai, Hanoi, and Ho Chi; Local Motion was far and away the most memorable way to get grounded in a city. Lucas, Penny, Bobbi, and Trinh were our 4 Moto guides who picked us up directly from our hotel. All spoke fantastic English and were incredibly welcoming. From the time we met, the staff had a laid back/conversational approach that made us feel at home in this foreign city. Dined on incredible local cuisine (glass noodles, oysters, octopus pancakes, snails, crabs, and much more) while getting detailed insights into the layout of the city/country. The evening flew by in the blink of an eye, highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants an authentic and exciting view of the city!

2  Thank Jake B
Penny_LocalMotion, The one having fun on the bike at Saigon Local Motion, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Hey Jake!! Thank you!! It was lovely to hear from you. I am glad that you enjoy experiencing the city with Saigon Local Motion. <3 . Also, thank you for showing us so much more about your culture and giving us precious advise. Cảm ơn nhiều

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

We had so much fun exploring and enjoying the street foods of Saigon this last week. This company was recommended to me by some friends and now I recommend it to everyone. Our guides were so much fun, so easy to have great conversations and laughs with. We tried several different dishes and very much enjoyed each one. Our last stop was at a coffee shop with a local band playing, a perfect way to end an excellent trip to Vietnam!

1  Thank wanderlustAz
Penny_LocalMotion, Dri to the Ver at Saigon Local Motion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much for your heart-warming words. Your support is our big motivation for us to keep it up, showing Saigon lovers an authentic and real side of the city.