1,265 results
All reviews no lift budget hotel air con quiet alley backpacker area lower floor flights of stairs airport pickup side street mekong delta hot water location is great clean rooms hotel is located phnom penh breakfast was included sister hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights in January at the beginning of a 6 week cycle tour of Vietnam and Cambodia. We stayed here 10 years ago and the place was just as we remembered it! It is obviously well maintained and was very clean. Included breakfast was good - bread roll and eggs (fried, omelette, etc), some Asian options, plus fruit and tea or coffee. A/C, tv and bar fridge all worked fine. The place is well located - being pretty central to many places of interest and heaps of food options nearby. Chanh, the Manager for > 10 years is extremely helpful, with transport tickets, and helping to plan your day, etc. but won't hassle you in any way. A very good option.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this as it was highly reviewed and very cheap.
The slight moan. You can still here the main rd (car and bikes horns), and the stairs are a little tight

The positive
I could go on and on

If I was ever in Saigon again this where I would stay

5  Thank palace68
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Travelled round Vietnam for three weeks and this was probably my favourite hotel. Great value, fantastic location, clean, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed and quiet at night. Couldn't ask for more in the vibrant and beautiful Saigon.

4  Thank Nick W
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I really enjoyed staying here as the place was really clean and well taken care of. Breakfast is made to order off a set menu and tasted great. A few quirks: there is no elevator but they will help you take your luggage to your floor. You take off your shoes when you walk inside (for cleanliness and is a common thing in Asian homes) and you can leave them on the shoe rack in the lobby or take them upstairs with you to your room. All the workers were nice and friendly, always looking out for guest when they came and left. I also saw other people booking tours through the front desk so it seemed to be a good resource for that though I didn't need it so I never asked them about it and thus can't speak to their tours.

Room Tip: Stay on a lower floor if you don't want to walk stairs (no elevator)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank CatHod1
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Bich Duyen for one night. This did the job for one night stop over in HCMC. Stayed in room 202, double bed, paid €15.

Room is small enough but we didn't even unpack our main bags so this didn't matter for us. Room had working flat screen TV, fridge, coat hangers.

Bathroom was OK sized, shower had it's own partition door (but still leaked water into the rest of the bathroom even with the shower door fully closed).
Shower had decent pressure and water (eventually) heated up to decent temperature. Soap provided. Both bathroom and bedroom had air fresheners.

Outside room there was a collection of small ants which we killed and I notice a few of the room also but not enough to annoy me or get be the impression that the room wasn't clean.

Overall the room seemed clean enough. We checked the mattress given some of the (albeit old) reviews about this hotel but didn't find anything.

Receptionist who check us in was friendly. He took passports and returned them to us on request once he'd had time to make a copy.
Most guests returned their keys when they left the premises but it wasn't mandatory if you'd prefer to hold on to your room key.

We were offered a transfer from the airport to the hotel for €15 (gonna full group) but this is overprice

3  Thank liam s