Indochine Hotel
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 155
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 123
US$ 99
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 60
US$ 51
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 146
US$ 139
Nikko Hotels
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 133
US$ 130
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 145
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 98
US$ 95
US$ 67
US$ 96
US$ 77
Agoda.com
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 36
US$ 30
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2012

We stayed here for two nights. The hotel is located quite conveniently in the city center and there is an American-style "supermarket" nearby. Our room was OK but nothing special and we had a view to a brick wall. The little ants that were crawling in the bathroom were also a little disturbing. Breakfast was very modest in terms of selection and meal size was certainly not sufficient for anyone with even an average appetite. However, the staff was very helpful in booking us bus tickets.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kvarendi
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Great location and value in Dong Khoi area, walking distance to all activities .rooms very clean and comfortable. Wifi weak in room. Nice breakfast included. Staff was outstanding so charming and helpful. Made our stay really pleasant( twice 3 days).

Room Tip: Ask room with window, and higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alainwell
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel is a quite "normal" 2/3 stars, rooms are not too bad, and with a good cleaness; without the moquette and with a new painting the rooms could be very nice. In any case the receprion staff is friendly, breakfast a la carte is good, and above all the position of the hotel is great! You can go by walk in all the district 1, it's near to the Opera and to the luxury hotels, at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Diego Z
Reviewed 14 September 2012

we were booked to stay here for three nights. when we arrived the recpetion greeted us and were very welcoming. however the room was very small and musty. there was one tiny window which faced a brick wall. I did not feel comfortable staying here so we ran down staris and asked if they had bigger rooms. they showed us the suite room which was usually $100 a night but they gave it to us for $60 which was great as they could have easily taken advatnage. the suit room was really niceand spacious and the bathroom was very modern and had many amenities. the only problem is the floors had heaps of dips in but that was easy to manage around. breakfast was basic but nice. would recommend as a midrange hotel but i suggest staying in the suite room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca V
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I need to say I have not stayed at this hotel, so I can not rate their accomodation, however I went there to visit friends and took some of their tour brochures.
When I arrived at my hotel, I called to make a booking. A gentleman called Dong answered the call and spoke very poor English.
After almost 10 minutes on the line, I managed to confirm what tour I would like to do the very next day, where he had to pick me up and all the details.
The next morning I did not feel very confident and called the hotel again. The same person answered the phone and said no, I would not be able to go on the tour.
Fisrt he said I did not say i wanted it for the next day. I said I did.
He then said I did not say which tour I would like. I disagreed.
Then he said I did not give the name of my hotel. By then my patience was going away.
he tried some other statements not to take responsibility for messing up the booking and when I asked to talk to the manager he refused to pass on the call.
I was very distraught, that would be my last day in Ho Chi Minh and my last chance to do the Mekong River Tour.
I demanded to get the tour company number, and he gave it to me. I was picked up 15 minutes later, after un necessary stress and havoc.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo