Indochine Hotel
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 155
  • Pool
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 136
US$ 130
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 178
US$ 128
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 146
US$ 139
Nikko Hotels
Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 60
US$ 55
  • Breakfast included
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 104
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 123
US$ 105
  • Breakfast included
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 36
US$ 34
US$ 86
US$ 59
US$ 96
US$ 85
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2012

we were booked to stay here for three nights. when we arrived the recpetion greeted us and were very welcoming. however the room was very small and musty. there was one tiny window which faced a brick wall. I did not feel comfortable staying here so we ran down staris and asked if they had bigger rooms. they showed us the suite room which was usually $100 a night but they gave it to us for $60 which was great as they could have easily taken advatnage. the suit room was really niceand spacious and the bathroom was very modern and had many amenities. the only problem is the floors had heaps of dips in but that was easy to manage around. breakfast was basic but nice. would recommend as a midrange hotel but i suggest staying in the suite room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca V
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I need to say I have not stayed at this hotel, so I can not rate their accomodation, however I went there to visit friends and took some of their tour brochures.
When I arrived at my hotel, I called to make a booking. A gentleman called Dong answered the call and spoke very poor English.
After almost 10 minutes on the line, I managed to confirm what tour I would like to do the very next day, where he had to pick me up and all the details.
The next morning I did not feel very confident and called the hotel again. The same person answered the phone and said no, I would not be able to go on the tour.
Fisrt he said I did not say i wanted it for the next day. I said I did.
He then said I did not say which tour I would like. I disagreed.
Then he said I did not give the name of my hotel. By then my patience was going away.
he tried some other statements not to take responsibility for messing up the booking and when I asked to talk to the manager he refused to pass on the call.
I was very distraught, that would be my last day in Ho Chi Minh and my last chance to do the Mekong River Tour.
I demanded to get the tour company number, and he gave it to me. I was picked up 15 minutes later, after un necessary stress and havoc.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Inaie
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is a small decent hotel a bit far from the backpackers area in HCMC. The rooms were clean and basic. We tried the breakfast one day and though simple with just a bagel and egg, it was really good. We did not book any tours through the hotel so cannot comment on that. There was a nice bar opposite the hotel that we went to and Apo was around the corner as well. Overall I would stay here again for it provides a decent stay for a cheap price!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank pappy_28
Reviewed 9 July 2012

As central as it gets and an easy walk to most District 1 sights. Rooms basic but clean with good wifi. Beware the high step into the shower over the edge of the bath if you have a dicky knee. Not luxurious but ideal for the two nights I was in Saigon. Breakfast... the noodle soup is good, but in all honesty I would sooner get a cab to Ben Tranh and back and eat there early ( round trip less than an hour). Would I stay there again? Definitely, but not if I intended spending a lot of time in my hotel room!

Room Tip: I need a balcony in a room! so yes there is street noise, but this is Saigon. Mine was a 'deluxe' at $50USD per night with 20% off, 1 double and 1 single bed, with balcony overlooking Ha Bai Trung St ( not much of a view, but more interesting than a brick wall...always something happening)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2012

we found the hotel quiet and great to get a good nights sleep after a long flight. the staff were helpful and friendly. the breakfast was ample, coffee great we had another one for extra energy. overall we found this hotel clean and friendly. the best thing was being able to relax in the lounge area after checkout as we had a late departure, so we could read, eat and relax till late in the day. the rooms are just what is needed when you are tired and want to sleep well.

Room Tip: we just took rooms that were clean and weren't too high up, i don't like lifts. but i stayed in 2 different rooms and all were good and clean
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends