See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is a small decent hotel a bit far from the backpackers area in HCMC. The rooms were clean and basic. We tried the breakfast one day and though simple with just a bagel and egg, it was really good. We did not book any tours through the hotel so cannot comment on that. There was a nice bar opposite the hotel that we went to and Apo was around the corner as well. Overall I would stay here again for it provides a decent stay for a cheap price!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank pappy_28
Reviewed 9 July 2012

As central as it gets and an easy walk to most District 1 sights. Rooms basic but clean with good wifi. Beware the high step into the shower over the edge of the bath if you have a dicky knee. Not luxurious but ideal for the two nights I was in Saigon. Breakfast... the noodle soup is good, but in all honesty I would sooner get a cab to Ben Tranh and back and eat there early ( round trip less than an hour). Would I stay there again? Definitely, but not if I intended spending a lot of time in my hotel room!

Room Tip: I need a balcony in a room! so yes there is street noise, but this is Saigon. Mine was a 'deluxe' at $50USD per night with 20% off, 1 double and 1 single bed, with balcony overlooking Ha Bai Trung St ( not much of a view, but more interesting than a brick wall...always something happening)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2012

we found the hotel quiet and great to get a good nights sleep after a long flight. the staff were helpful and friendly. the breakfast was ample, coffee great we had another one for extra energy. overall we found this hotel clean and friendly. the best thing was being able to relax in the lounge area after checkout as we had a late departure, so we could read, eat and relax till late in the day. the rooms are just what is needed when you are tired and want to sleep well.

Room Tip: we just took rooms that were clean and weren't too high up, i don't like lifts. but i stayed in 2 different rooms and all were good and clean
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank blueocean247
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Lonely planet said it was their pick .stay away I am sorry I vant say anything good about hotel.
I have to bee the location .

Room Tip: Sorry I dont know
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reidun10
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Looks heaps nicer on website. Great location is its best feature. Breakfast poor (one drink/small plate). Was misquoted on the Chu Chi tunnels trip (entry fees not included). No hot water in shower. Average service.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple