See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2018

The only positive things I can comment on this hotel is location, and reception were pleasant.

Negatives - Dirty rooms, covered in mould (health hazard right there we have rooms on 8 & 9th floors. The photos I saw of this hotel(rooms) are nothing like what we encountered. Had no hot water in any of the four rooms we had the 3 days we stayed there. Rude housekeeping staff - yelled at me to "GET OUT" of the room when it was check out. Aircond was at a set temperature (no very cold) and there was no remote to change it.

I would not recommend this to families or anyone unless your used to or like backpackers style. You even had to pay for water to drink.

Not impressed and I certainly wont be going back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We took the whole family (including 3 children) on the 16 day tour from Ho Chi Minh to Sapa and back.

I hadnt realised how long this country is north to south and was relieved that the tour included two flights.

We have been treeated to amazing hospitality with many memorable meals, There were activities that were not too physicallydemanding every day,

We made many friends among the way but most enjoyed the humble and warm Vietnamese people we met along the way.

The Mong People of Sapa were out of this world charming.

Duna Travel followed up almost daily as there were many transfers and arrangments included,

Vietnam is the number one tourist destination Earth.

Absolutely great fun,

Check my Youtube Videos and dont be shy about giving a like.

or join my Facebook

Haydn Growden

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I could say that the hotel location is strategically located in a very good area - near the city tourist attractions and it is near the bus terminals- local buses and inter-city transfer.

For a very cheap price do not expect that a very good ambiance will welcome you, nonetheless you enjoy want you pay for and for a backpackers like us - the money we pay for this hotel is reasonable enough.

Breakfast menu is monotonous and simple (bread with egg, coffee and fruits).

Will I check- in here again?
- Definitely it's a YES due to the hotel location and not with the amenities.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Duna Hotel offers a great value for a good room. I have stayed at the Duna for many years. Great breakfast and a very good travel service. Great staff and close walking
distance to downtown. The area has interesting shops and places to eat.

Stay in the larger rooms facing the street. 6th floor and above to avoid street noise.

John room 501

Room Tip: Stay in rooms facing the street 6th floor and above
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent tour of the Mekong Delta through the Duna Hotel. Had a one night Homestay and one night in a hotel both were great experiences. Had some fantastic boat trips and bicycle rides and visited a Cham Village - all memorable experiences.
A great way to experience the Mekong Delta.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo