Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 141
US$ 131
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 144
US$ 130
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 171
US$ 142
Agoda.com
  • Pool
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 206
US$ 120
US$ 109
US$ 92
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 102
US$ 81
  • Pool
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 129
US$ 104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$ 26
US$ 21
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 24/night.

Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 168
US$ 107
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 365
US$ 314
All reviewsnear airportairport stopovernewer wingan overnight stayfree airportbuffet restaurantswimming poolan early flightexecutive deluxe roomstayed here for one nightpacked breakfastcheck in was smoothphu quocbooked this hotelthe hotel offerslate at nightfree breakfast
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I stayed in an Executive Wing First Executive Deluxe room. The room was actually a suite, with a separate bedroom and two bathrooms. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The free shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient, and they were happy to accommodate my very early morning flight. They even gave us breakfast to go as we were leaving before the free breakfast was available. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Forever_DaNang
Review33, other at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Forever Danang

Thank you very much for your staying with us, and your time to post the constructive comments on Trip Advisor.

Appreciated.

Simon

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The first thing that strikes your attention is the large rooms, the staff go out of their way to help you. suggesting places, booking taxis and guiding you, very good with kids. Close to the airport, bu a little distant from the city (1/2 hr drive), but worth staying here. Airport transport shuttle staff waited almost 2 hours because of the flight delay and visa procedures but did not show any sign of frustration instead was smiling and showed understanding of the situation.

Room Tip: Choose the road facing rooms,
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank manish m

Thank you for your comments. Appreciated.

Quy

Reviewed 5 December 2017

First impression: Okay. There is a doorman at your service and it does not look too bad.

Second look: Bad. Once I stepped into the room, there was a musty odour in the air. Only way to get rid of it is to open the windows and max out the air-con. Bathroom is completely outdated. Again, there is a musty odour. Shower head is mouldy and the bathtub edges have lots of black dots. The bathrobe they provided also had a black dot on it? Mould assumably?

Worst of all, I realised that someone entered my room without my permission. I did not stay in the room on the last day, before I left I have put "Do not disturb" sign at the door. When I came back to the room the next morning I realised that the safe in the room has been opened.
I immediately called the receptionist but she seemed not know what to do. Luckily I already removed most of my belongings form the room the night and nothing is lost. When I went down to check-out I asked how could such thing have happened. Their reply to me was that there was a "foreign customer" claimed he left something in the room but he is unsure which room he stayed at. The housekeeper then let him into my room and have a look.
I have been staying in many hotels all over the world and this is the first time I heard such a ridiculous explanation. Shouldn't the hotel apply an identity check and tell him which room he stayed? Shouldn't they know that the room I stayed was not the room he syated? Can't they read the sign "Do not disturb"? What if that guy was a crook and intended to drug my drinks in the minibar, steal my property or to leave me some "special package" and I would be doomed!

I advice all you reading this piece of advice to choose another hotel because the staff in here is totally incompetent and lack in common sense. Your belongings, or even your safety will be in jeopardy if you decided to stay in First Hotel.

Room Tip: Walk away, choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank samuelli117
Review33, Deputy Director of Sales & Marketing at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Samuel,

Well, first of all, I should have to say very much sorry for the experience and the bad impressions you got during your stay in our hotel. With these matters, we are having many many things to act, to do in order to keep and maintain the service quality of the hotel, specially the personnels whose incompetence need seriously improving right away.

But frankly speaking, in this case, our staff might be so afraid to report to our Manager, but you, in such serious condition, why didn't you ask them to talk with the Manager? I believe that with the manager's solution and action, things would be different. You would be pleased that needed not to post these comments on both hotels.com and Trip Advisor pages. As you know, this action seriously influenced the hotel in general and the life of the employees in particular. You were not fair at all!!!!!!

If we have chances, we wish to talk with you face to face to finalize the matters as our evaluation to these matters are serious.

Sincerely Yours,

PHAM DANG QUY (Simon)
Deputy Director of Sales & Marketing.
HP: +84 912 303 006.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The staff is friendly and helpful. Enough speak enough good English to find someone to help you.
The Japanese restaurant is good, but the others earn only 2 or 3 stars.
Except for some revelry for weddings or other social events that end at 9 PM, the neighborhood is very quiet.
You can easily walk to other shops and coffee houses.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review33, Deputy DOSM at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear PsCotterly,

Thank you for taking your time to put such a nice comment on Trip Advisor.

We hope to have more opportunities to welcome you back.

Sincerely Yours

Pham Dang Quy

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Me and my husband stayed here for one night just as a stop over before jumping on a flight to Phu Quoc. It's very close to the airport and offers a free shuttle service to the airport which is why I booked it. But I wouldn't call this hotel four star. Before staying here we stayed at 5 four star hotels in Vietnam and in comparison this place is sub par. The hotel feels ghostly, there really isn't anyone there. The bell boy spoke better english then reception. Our room smelt musky and like cigarettes. The breakfast buffet and shuttle was the best part of the stay. The location isn't great and nor is the restaurant options. If you have an early flight it's ok to stay but you can get much better hotels at cheaper prices in Ho Chi Minh. Wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Priscilla C
Review33, Deputy Director of Sales & Marketing at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear Priscilla,

Thank you very much for your constructive comments on Trip Advisor. I was really shock and disappointed as our teams' efforts to enhance and improve the hotel services and facilities failed.

From my heart, I really love to have chance to meet you personally. I'd love to welcome you back, and re-experience our effort.

Sincerely Yours

PHAM DANG QUY (Simon)
Deputy Director of Sales & Marketing.
HP:+84 912 303 006 (Zalo/Viber)
Email: dangquy@firsthotel.com.vn