New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 206
US$ 120
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 143
US$ 131
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 171
US$ 142
  • Pool
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 133
US$ 130
US$ 113
US$ 92
  • Pool
Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 180
US$ 144
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 371
US$ 255
Priceline
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 168
US$ 98
  • Breakfast included
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$ 26
US$ 21
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 25/night.

Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 331
US$ 313
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsminute walknear ben thanh marketdecent hotelbalconyfloor
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed here with my dear during honey moon. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and staffs were very polite and helpful. The breakfast buffet was just ok but I would have preferred some better Vietnamese coffee. Anw, thank you and I will recommend my friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Que Huong Liberty 2 Hotel Ho Chi Minh City is a good hotel on the place near the big round about where Station and Market is located. Not far from the Ferry terminal too. The hotel services is good, Internet Connection TOP! The massage center is very good but these people should be paid and good salary too !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel was ok and in a good spot. I had accidentally booked 1 night on the wrong date of our 3 day stay as I made 2 bookings. When I brought this to the attention of the girl at the front counter she told me the manager would check it out. I was merely looking for a discount or partial refund. When they told me there was no record of the booking and I had shown them the online receipt for my transaction and they still insisted I hadn't made the booking I was disappointed. I clearly had booked they were aware and chose to lie instead. Very disappointed in the outright lies.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joelovesfood
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We got an okay room without windows and the air conditioning was not that powerful which is needed in the hot months in Vietnam.
The rooms are a little old but clean. Staff is helpful.
The hotel is well located. In summary just an average 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank AlejoMejiaE
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have to state that all the staff at this hotel are amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and quick to fix any problems, they are an asset to this chain of liberty hotels.

We had 2 rooms each stay and we stayed here twice in May, the first stay we got room 902 which was a noisy room as it is below the restaurant, we were moved the next day to 7th floor and a much quieter room, stay below the 9th floor.

The rooms are very big and comfortable, big comfortable bed, flat screen, walk through wardrobe and a good sized bath, we had the rooms without the balcony and they were quite and the rooms that end in the number 1`0 have views of the roundabout outside the market and to the market, very good rooms

We got upgraded to a balcony room on our next stay, whilst you now have the added view to the street as well as the market the roomms are noisy, and you really cant use the balcony as the aircon is on it and it is like a furnace.

Breakfast was OK if you like omelates, eggs, pho. There is a good variety but the bain maries are never replenished, so get in early, at 6.30am there was no juice left, which was always the story thoughout our stay, plus the coffee is always cold. Breakfast could be really good if they replenished items that run out.

Location is excellent a few minute walk to the market, and there is a great fresh seafood restaurant 6 blocks in the other direction, for the $50 a night we paid it was good value for money.

Room Tip: 6, 6 and 810 have great views, all room below 9 are good and very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends