See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

1 star is 1 too many. Had a booking for a double room several days in advance, arrived to be told our room wasn't ready because it needed cleaning. We were offered dorm instead because cleaning would take a day or two!! They could have emailed us at any point to to save us getting there and walking up the 4 flights of stairs with heavy bags. They then refused to cancel the booking because agoda would charge them. Do yourself a favour a go elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roblaw84
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This was where i was before, now nearly all the staff is changed but there still be the same problems as before. It is not what i think that i should get. No breakfast or coffee for the five usd you pay. People here must not ask for too personal things.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

the bed is so big and thick , you can sleep 2 peoples together. so closed with packbacker area. Love the atmosphere here, staff were fun and friendly. Wifi and water for free, so great!!!
highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2017

The location of the hostel is not that bad. It is very near to one of the two main markets and the touristic part of the city. But there isn't anyone working there after 10pm. And imagine arriving after this hour! I arrived around 12pm and had to find a bad by my own! Luckily the rooms were open and there were free beds.

Another thing is that the ground is a restaurant that hasn't much in common with the hostel, the reception is on the forth floor and there is only one bathroom with showers which is on the second floor.

Room Tip: In general vietnamese hostels are strange because of the narrow buildings in which they are placed.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2017

One of the dirtiest places I've ever been, I believe that they never change the sheets, one I tried my bed was reeked, like someone was sleeping there before. The floor full of papers, plastics and condoms...
First time I arrived to that place you have to go through a vegetarian restaurant, I decided that before going up to the hostel I would eat something in the restaurant that was empty.
I askes for a vegetarian Indian curry, (59.000dong) on the time they were bringing my food 3 big rats came inside of the restaurant :( believe me I am living in Vietnam for 4 months already and I got use to the rats but not coming insede of a restauran, coming inside of the kitchen... I was almost to said that I didn´t want the food but they just brought it, I told to the staff and they were laughing of me (very common in vietnamese people).
When I paid the charge VAT 10% and the final bill was 79.000 dong Vietnamise, the food was small and the place full of rats, They just rip me off.
When I go up the stairs of the hotel (behind the kitchen) I was a realist who had put me in a garbage dump.
I went to the reception, very unfriendly people who they asked first for money (also common in Vietnames people) and they show me the stinky room, one of the guys who just arrived he had the same impression.
The bathrooms are dirty and smell bad and the shower has a big hole where they can easily see you naked.

Room Tip: Dont go to that hostel, you have better choices and also cheap, one of the most dirty places I have ever been.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo