See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2015

I love staying here! Great location close to backpackers area, staff is friendly, food is great and I could stay here for a long time! I have been coming here for two years and I have thoroughly enjoyed coming each time I come here and a lot of it is because of the hostel!

Room Tip: Stay in the downstairs room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2015

The hostel was in a decent enough area, close to good food and the markets although I'd stay somewhere else if you have a choice. The beds weren't sturdy at all, the rooms were cramped and the bathrooms were filthy. As well as having rude staff who seemed like you were asking to pull teeth out when asking a question. The wifi was also quite poor in most areas of the hostel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jmalboi
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Round hostel is very conveniently located close to the Ben than market and offers most of the ho chi minh city's attraction within walking distance.beds are comfy with fi is good staff especially Tram at reception is of great help,the hostel also has a cool decor,western toilet which is clean and a great vegeterian restaurant downstairs.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

You will find: big beds, clean room, lockers and good price!

They had good organization (from the staff) since we arrived.

It is close to the main market.

They offer us 20% discount on their vegetarian restaurant.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Rou hostel has been the best hostel I have ever stayed in. That was just highlight of our Vietnam trip. Sajgon itself is not that cool but this hostel was amazing. We stayed for two nights in four dorm room and we really did enjoy it. Rooms huge and clean. Breakfast amazing. Staff helpfull and very nice.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends