Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Saigon on Bikes tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews food tour black jelly these guys felt very safe city tour highlight of our trip street food vietnamese pizza local food custom tour amazing food great fun crazy traffic great company tour guides are never felt unsafe food stops
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Alex my tour guide picked me up on the dot and explained me how to get on the bike and all that. She was friendly and warm from minute one. I was a bit disappointed that I was the only person on the tour that night as I was hoping to meet more people but I enjoyed my guide’s company and all information provided that it didn’t matter in the end.
Food was plenty full and I was offered more if I wanted to but just one round of food in each stop was enough. My experience was top! Informative, very friendly and warm and I got to try lots of dishes I would have never found on my own. At the end of the tour, my guide and I were join by her colleague who took some lovely pictures of the experience. They even gave me a little gift in the end!
Book it! Let the experience flow naturally, be very hungry! And don’t be afraid of the traffic, the guys know exactly what they are doing.
Thanks a million Alex :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

That was my reaction when my husband first suggested this tour. I told him to book for himself because it sounded perfect for someone who doesn’t fear bikes, someone like me. I’ve never ridden a bike or motorcycle/scooter!!
Not wanting to spoil it for him I went along fway with the plan.
Our guides, Hau, My and Pumba met us on time and were very courteous and polite, throughout. I was assured by My that she was a very experienced rider and would take good care of me and that she did very graciously!
We made 5 stops at various ‘off the beaten track’ eateries. Each and everyone of them was great! We would never have found these spots by ourselves.
Please do this tour, if you’re game for an experience like no other. The guides were knowledgeable about the city and the food we ate.
What a great evening!
A converted bike rider!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have taken a tour with Thanh and his team and every time it's just as full as laughs and good times as the other. Even as Viet Australians we tried new and creative street food dishes we hadn't ever had before. The tour guides are all very sociable and we learnt about their backgrounds and lifestyles. Thank you to Thanh and my tour guide Hao

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's been 5 years (way overdue!) since my last trip to HCMC. Was there for a short weekend getaway so there wasn't much time. Figured another quick tour with Saigon On Bikes would do the trick.

For 59 USD, it's well worth every penny. Zoom about the city (biking really is the best way to experience Saigon, in my opinion) and savour over 10 tasty treats (Vietnamese pizza, wraps, rolls, seafood, dumplings, dessert).

Best of all, you can put your worries to rest as you're in Pumbaa and his team's very good and capable hands.

Experience Saigon's cuisine, sights, and hospitality with these guys.

Additional points for:
✓raincoat provided (if it rains).
✓everything is taken care of.
✓fun food challenges.
✓covers up to 5 districts in the city.
✓picked up from hotel. (not sure if this is limited to hotels in certain districts only)

Thanks guys for another memorable Saigon experience :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Alex and Pumba took us around for a evening tour. Interesting way to take in the sights of HCMC and definitely recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our two guides Pumba and Lu were the loveliest! We had such a good time and they showed us the real treasures of Vietnamese cuisine. We stopped at four places we would have never found on our own and tried food from the best Bánh mì in town to a coconut dessert from a vendor, who is selling on the same street corner for 40 years.
A fun and authentic experience we wouldn’t want to miss. Besides the food knowledge we learned a lot about the Vietnamese way of life in the conversations with the guys. Cảm ơn !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went on an evening food tour with Saigon on Bikes and had a fantastic time! My tour guides made me feel comfortable and kept me well fed. I was looking for a tour where I could try some really good local food, not the typical mainstream types that I could find myself (e.g. pho noodle soup). We visited restaurants away from the very overcrowded touristy spots where I got to try some local dishes which I've never had before (which might be difficult to surprise me since I'm Vietnamese and have tried lots of different dishes in Vietnam). I had 4 savory dishes and 1 dessert. My favorite savory dish was dumplings at Chinatown area, and dessert was guava and coconut ice cream (really unique!). I liked that my tour guides were flexible and gave me options of trying out other types of desserts. They even provided suggestions on other places for me to eat. Overall, a wonderful experience with super nice people and great local insider knowledge on the best food around town!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vi and Phot took us around to many cool local Bars and hidden places. We can definetly recommend that Tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife researched this tour before we arrived, as we had limited time of only one day coming from a cruise ship. This group of young energetic people showed us some of the best sights around Saigon and all from the back of a scooter. Not to mention we got to taste some awesome food along the way. If you are capable of getting on the back of a scooter I highly recommend this tour it is so much fun scooting in and around the crazy traffic. Not once did I feel uneasy on the back and don’t be afraid to ask to stop for a bit to stretch your legs they are more than accommodating making sure it’s all about you and your experience. If you have any sort of sense for adventure and excitement then take this tour, the food is just a bonus. Thank you Thanh and your young team for looking after us and we’ll see you again one day.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I visited Saigon for the first time and was introduced to this tour by a friend who did it before. I was impressed I could see many sides of the city within a few hours (3 maybe). I returned to one of the places the day after to shop. Lunch was covered and it was good. We also stopped for a local sweet and coffee along the way. Highly recommend.