1,966 results
All reviews crystal jade river view executive floor lobby lounge fitness center business trip high tea star hotel excellent hotel great pool buffet breakfast few minutes walk rooms are spacious main attractions opera house late check stayed here for nights
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel provides quiet efficiency at reasonable prices. Rooms are nicely maintained. Staff is efficient. Breakfast spread is at par with any decent business hotel. Dinner choice is limited to a Chinese and a Japanese restaurant. However, since this place is close to the central business district, one can easily take a short walk or taxi and have a large choice of restaurants.

This formerly Japanese hotel is now owned by Koreans. The photo is a view of the Saigon river from the room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank tvsinha
Lotte-Legend-Hotel, Front Office Manager at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear tvsinha,

It's exciting for me to hear about your experience at Lotte Legend Hotel.

Thank you for sharing us your great compliment and we are very glad to know you had an amazing stay here. Everything seemed going well and met your expectation.

We trust that your travel plan will bring you back Hochiminh City soon and we look forward to seeing you for another great experience at Lotte Legend Hotel.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Grand and the Majestic but this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in in Ho Chi Minh City.

If you are a business traveller take advantage of the Executive lounge as the food, atmosphere and staff are truly amazing.

The service and staff are the strong point for this hotel and I was kindly given a late check out of 6pm (unbelievable) with no extra charge. This is such good service and one I will never forget.

The hotel facilities are excellent as is the location.

The rooms are a good size, nicely decorated and a comfortable bed. Very clean.

I have rated this a five but it deserves 10 for staff and service.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Graham N
Lotte-Legend-Hotel, Front Office Manager at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Dear Graham N,

Good afternoon from Lotte Legend hotel!

I believe that you just had a great experience with us. I am very delighted to know that everything from the food to the service, from the location to the facility, everything seemed met your expectation.

I am very happy to hear that our team offered you room late check out till 6pm so you could have a good rest before heading to the airport.

Thank you again for your stay here and we surely look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

only very short stay unfortunately nut riverfront location and walking distance to a wide range of restaurants and shopping.
Good facilities and very helpful staff.
Traffic is a little difficult so walking is easier and quicker

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear Robert R,

Thank you for your stay at Lotte Legend Hotel!

I am very glad to know that our hotel location met your expectation where you could walk to interesting areas.

it's glad to know that our service and the hotel facilities had you an enjoyable stay here.

We hope that you will come back here and stay again in the near future. Let us be your assistance any time.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I have stayed at this chain in the past, but this is my first experience at the Riverside location. I chose to upgrade to a River View room, which was definitely worth it. The room was very comfortable, and the service was wonderful.

The front desk was always helpful as was the concierge staff. Always ready with a smile, greeting or to answer my questions.

The buffet breakfast was plentiful and was average for a hotel chain. The best part of the breakfast was the service staff. Very helpful and friendly. Thanks Nhu from phone service helping me to keep my book reader tablet.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Patrick H

Dear Patrick H,

Thank you for rating us on Tripadvisor.

We were very glad to welcome you at Lotte Legend Hotel. How nice to hear about your excellent experience during your stay here. Your compliment on service and food quality really meat to us and it's good to know you loved the food.

Thank you for telling us about Nhu, we are proud to have her in team.

We hope that you will come back soon and Lotte Legend Hotel is always as your accommodation.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel and though it was very short, it was a very satisfying and comfortable stay for my parents. When i checked-in, they gave me an upgrade with a huge bed and a great view of the saigon river. Love the view especially during the sunset. The staff helped me booked all the restaurants that we planned on going for dinner and lunch. Buffet breakfast was awesome! So much to choose from so if you plan to eat a heavy breakfast, better start early so you can get to try most of it if not all! And they surprised me with a birthday cake as well..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank pochay c
Lotte-Legend-Hotel, Front Office Manager at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear pochay c,

it's just great for Lotte Legend Hotel as your family accommodation in Hochiminh City.

Thank you for your nice feedback and we are so glad to hear that you had a excellent stay here. It's good to know your room had a nice view and our team just went out their ways to help you during your stay. I believed you had a nice birthday as well.

Thank you for your nice feedback and we always hope to see you again for another excellent visit.