All reviews park view air con worked well hotel is located good size ben thanh market busy street comfy bed night market vietnam saigon taxi district necessities tours laundry
Reviewed 10 June 2016

In the morning I had massage 1 hour, the price was 230.000 VND per hour.
Massage was not bad. Massage girl gave her contact information to me for appointing the time for next massage.
At the end of massage I paid massage fee amount, and plus, I tipped to the massage girl 150.000 VND.
At the end of the day I was tired and I decide I need one more massage before sleeping. I send SMS to the same girl and asked her time is available or not.
She replied me as "You just tipped 150.000 VND, I don't want you. Sorry I will not make massage for you.".
I couldn't believe this.
First, tip is optional..Even I don't give any tip she is working there and she MUST be polite with customers and she MUST do her job in any case.
Second, while full massage fee is 230.000 VND, 150.000 VND is not that much small amount. But it seems these girsl are looking for very big money to be satisfied!
Finally,
This hotel must re-check their staff carefully and teach them how to behave customers!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank mur v
Reviewed 5 June 2016

We had a great 03 nights stay in this hotel, room was clean & quiet, friendly staff, food was also very good, plenty breakfast. Great location, it was easy to walk to the market near by, park in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: room on the corner is quieter
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank happysun0209
Nguyen_T_Bang_Huyen, General Manager at Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Happysun0209,

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay and you were satisfied by our level of care and attention.
Providing outstanding services in a comfortable place is the ultimate goal of all hotel collaborators. We shall inform our team on your positive review.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon in HoChiMinh City.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is clean and employees are friendly. We were part of a group and we were the only ones getting a room without a window. As we were tired and wanted to rest, we did not complained. The worst part was the wi-fi, it was terrible in the room, we had to go on the hallway to send an email. Hotel might be good for one night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Nguyen_T_Bang_Huyen, General Manager at Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear LuizaCiomag,
We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating
Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience you get and we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon in in Ho Chi Minh City.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Very helpful front desk, also got a good dollar exchange rate.

Great location, walking distance to benthanh market and some malls.
Try and walk around at night, many activities taking place in the park area. be careful of pickpockets.

Breakfast buffet was very good, many local cuisine to try out.

Room didn't offer bed tea/cofee at first. After we requested this was provided. May have been an issue with the tour operator and hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor has better view
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Shahe A
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived here past midnight and had to take a second look if it was the right hotel. Since if it is late, the lobby is partly lit and name of hotel is not visible. Plus there is another Liberty (greenview) in the same street which you will first pass by before parkview.

Location is really downtown and is walking distance to ben thanh market and phuong trang bus station. Also only 20 mins to railway station by taxi.

Room is clean so it was a good 3hour sleep for us before we went to Mui Ne.

Price is very affordable especially for a short stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Husbaby

Dear Husbaby,
We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We take good note that you had some problems with finding our hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon in in Ho Chi Minh City.