New World Saigon Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alagon City Point Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Alagon Central Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Alagon d'Antique Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Le Duy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Saigon Sports 2 Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Giang Linh Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Thien Hoa Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Blue Wind Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Nhat Tien(Ho Chi Minh City)
2,472 results
All reviewsresidence clubpool partyexecutive floorben thanh marketstar hotelbusiness tripthe club loungeexcellent hotelbusiness hotelwalking distancecentral locationpleasant stayan upgradenight marketbreakfast buffetphosaigon
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is a nice hotel in a great location! Great food, nice rooftop pool, and very friendly accommodating staff. The hotel offers all modern amenities in a nice, elegant setting. If I'm ever out in Ho Chi Minh again, I'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Magpieman4361
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Dear Magpieman4361,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would consider our hotel again for a future visit. I will share your comment with our associates to prove that their high-standards and professional working style are recognized and appreciated.

We are looking to serve you again in future.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

First time staying in this hotel and I was so impressed by the room space, comfortable bed, ideal location, and also a breathing mask in case of Fire!!! The staffs are very polite and for the price of $110++, it is really worth it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Gopaltan

Dear Gopaltan,

Thank you very much for your five-star ranking here on Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at New World Saigon Hotel where we are dedicated to providing a safe and pleasant environment. I will share your positive feedback with our associates to show them that their engaging, warm and genuine service is highly appreciated.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

My partner and I stayed here for a night at the end of our trip. I decided to book this hotel as I stayed here in November 2011 and recall the large comfortable bed and the central location. I stayed in the club executive suite during my last stay and was quite impressed with the room, for that reason I booked the club executive this time. Only this time round, I was quite disappointed. Our room was very "standard" looking.. The furniture in the room looked rather old and the bed linen also. The view from our room was the pool which was disappointing.. for the price we paid, I'd been happier staying at another hotel.
The staff were nice on check-in, but as we wandered around the hotel we noticed that they were not as friendly especially those working on the executive floor -the service was quite poor.
I will most likely stay at another hotel on my next trip to Saigon.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear jddj123,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you recent stay at New World Saigon Hotel was not as pleasant as you expected and that our Executive Club Deluxe room was not giving you the same impression as during your former visit, even though we have not changed anything in the past. I will share your valuable comments with our associates at the Executive Club Lounge to ensure we provide a high level of service at all times. It is our highest goal to make you and other guests feel welcome and ‘at home’ while staying with us. Your feedback will help us to ensure we never stand still and always work on improving our services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor.
We would be pleased if you consider our hotel again for a future visit in Ho Chi Minh City and give us the chance to impress you with our excellent service.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Having never been to Saigon before we didnt really mind where we stayed as long as it was in district one.We chanced a mystery deal on wotif.com with this hotel and it truly was a lovely surprise.The hotel was beautiful,and the rooms very comfortable.Amazingly quiet rooms in such a busy,bustling city.The beds were huge with lovely linen assuring a good nights sleep.Reception and door staff were very courteous and welcoming.The hotel was in a good location,being only 5 minutes walk to ben tanh markets.We didnt eat at the hotel as our package didnt include breakfast,so cant comment on the food.Only downside was having to pay for wifi,and the strange musty smell around the elevator.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jodie T
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Dear Jodie T,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind remarks. We are pleased to hear that our service and facilities met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay at New World Saigon Hotel. I will share your comments with our associates at the respective departments to show that their high working standard are appreciated.
I will also inform our housekeeping department to check our lift landing areas to ensure a pleasant stay for all our guests in the future. Thank you for this advise.

We sincerely look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

We stayed for two nights at the end of a trip to Vietnam for a bit of luxury in the madness that is Saigon.
The hotel lobby gave the impression that we had arrived in the lap of opulence & comfort, the staff (hundreds of them) were super friendly & efficient & it all felt quite special . . . until we got to the room.
For the cost of the room (we stayed in a superior room ???) I was disappointed as it was rather 'standard' & the bathroom was pretty poor. There was every comfort you could have asked for in the room & the bed was fantastic . . . it just didn't feel special. I could have been anywhere in the world it was so unimaginatively furnished.
I understand that what I was hoping for can be found on the 'executive floors' a bit higher up in the hotel & quite a bit higher up in cost.
Can't comment on breakfast as it wasn't included !!!
For the price we paid, I would have expected something more 'special'.

Room Tip: Ask for front facing . . . rear view is DULL.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear sammyhall,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that our attentive service made you feel comfortable and special. We believe that true hospitality lies in an engaging, warm and genuine service, delivered with passion and dedication on a day-by-day basis.

Regarding your feedback on our Superior rooms, I would be very interested to know what you expected. If you have time, please feel free to send your ideas to David.Wicker@newworldhotels.com. Even though we may not be able to implement all your ideas, your feedback is a valuable resource in our continuous efforts to improve the services and facilities for our guests.

We would be pleased to welcome you again during a future stays here in Ho Chi Minh City.