Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 131
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 321
US$ 314
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 130
US$ 127
US$ 102
US$ 96
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 173
US$ 133
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 181
US$ 133
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 149
US$ 139
US$ 151
US$ 90
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$ 119
US$ 96
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
US$ 26
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 30/night.

All reviewstop floorwithin walking distanceopera housebuffet breakfastwalking streetdeluxe roomnotre dame cathedralmekong deltacitysaigondistricttours
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The Hotel is OK - typical 3 star with good sized rooms.
The big problem is the noise. The hotel - along with two others - is located opposite a large public space where people gather in the evenings.
The noise from people enjoying themselves in this area is just about acceptable - it quietens around midnight.
What ruined my stay was the cacophany at around 06.00, with loudspeakers at full volume blasting out music and inane screams from an MC. This occurred on both mornings.I am not sure if this is a regular feature, or I was just unlucky.
But I will never stay here again, or in any of the other hotels overlooking the public space.
It is sad - not the hotels fault, but two nights of limited sleep have left me wanting to get away.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back might be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Really good location, able to walk to all the main central sights very easily, pedestrianised road in front at night. But very dated, just felt dingy, we only stayed 1 night and we were pleased we were moving on

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We checked into Oscar Saigon Hotel for three days around 1430 on 19th January 2018 after arriving from Hue. There was a bouquet of flowers at the reception that warmed my heart. The reception was quick, well-mannered and attentive. Since we had booked the rooms earlier the rooms had already been allocated. My room was on the 8th floor. The outside view of course is what you would expect from a hotel situated at the centre of the city. Being on the 8th floor, I believe, reduced the noise considerably.
The rooms were clean and reasonably spacious. Bedding and towels were spotless. The bathroom too was sparkling. There was free Wi-Fi, fridge, kettle, hair dryer, tv, a safe and all that you would expect from a 4 star hotel.
The hotel has a jewellery shop. It is also equipped with a fitness centre. It is centrally situated with a major market only 10 minutes away. The Notre-Dame Cathedral as well as the famous old post office is within easy walking distance. There are many restaurants around, Chinese, Vietnamese and even Indian.
On the evening of Saturday 20th January, there was a lot of merriment at the square in front of the hotel with people dancing and enjoying themselves. I was worried that we would not be able to sleep due to the outside noise. However at 2300 hours it became absolutely quiet. When I got up in the night however, I could hear cleaners at work presumably cleaning up the mess left behind by the joyous crowd!
The breakfast was good with Chinese, Vietnamese and western dishes. The service was in buffet style. There were many varieties of fruits, oranges, bananas, pineapple, passion fruit, etc. We did not have dinner at the hotel as we preferred to go out for dinner.
We enjoyed our stay in the comfortable beds provided.

Room Tip: Room in the upper floors to reduce noise from the street below
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The room was OK. Wifi doesn't work well. Almost no hot water pressure, it's impossible to take a hot shower. The night receptionist was rude, refused to answer to any questions and kept looking down on his paper.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We checked in at midnight. There was only one staff (looked like a security guard) in the front desk. He gave us the key card as once. I found that the room was on the 2nd floor. I asked whether we can have a room on the upper floor because I did request it by email after booking. However, the staff said that there was no room with window left on the upper floor. We just have to accept that. The lift is small and slow. The room faced the Nguyen Hue Street. The street lights were too bright that made me hard to sleep. We asked for a change of room in the next day. The staffs were very helpful and arranged another room on the 5th floor for us. It is really better to stay on the upper floor.

We had breakfast in the restaurant on the 11th floor.The view of the restaurant was great. The quality of food was on average. I think the choice of drinks can be improve. There were only mulberry juice or watermelon juice in the 1st morning, and mulberry juice or passion fruit juice in the 2nd morning . I think orange juice or apple juice would be more universal.

We are invited to a New Year countdown party hosted by the hotel. We appreciate the arrangement. After check out, we stored our luggage in the counter. The bellboy was really nice.

The location of the hotel is really great. We can walk to many attractions conveniently.

I think the hotel can improve by renewing the furniture and making the room more modern. Moreover, the WiFi need to be more stable.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple