1,932 results
All reviews rooftop pool ben thanh market silver suite great location free afternoon tea street food market high tea no window tour desk night market egg station within walking distance executive room war remnants museum main market central location reunification palace
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are currently staying here and absolutely love it! The service is outstanding with friendly smiles. Love, love the high tea, especially the lemon ice tea. Sitting listening to the piano playing while watching the hustle and bustle is a wonderful way to unwind. The roof top pool and bar is our favourite spot. The cocktail of the day was my favourite a mohito for 30 000 Dong. We have swum in the daytime even in the rain. The lights of the city is a beautiful way to spend the night. We were particularly impressed with the service from Le Ngoc Phuong, director of rooms, who personally greeted us each time she saw us on our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Phuong L, Executive Assistant Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MAJELLA L,

It is our pleasure for that you have chosen to stay with us and give us a chance to take care for this very special holiday. Thank you very much for your kindness and all of your compliments about the Grand Silverland. As always, we are looking forward to seeing you as a guest in the hotel a gain soon and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I could be your assistance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service that this hotel requires was second to none, the best we had during our trip to Vietnam. Two things that stand out, the pho in the restaurant is actually really good at least better than Pho 2000. The iced coffee from the hotel room service was divine.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Khai T, Executive Chef at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Josh G,

I am happy to hear that you liked our Pho and you found that our coffee was enjoyable. Thank you for giving us the highest ranking and I am looking forward to seeing you here soon.

Tran Quang Khai
Executive Chef

Reviewed 12 September 2018

This hotel is absolutely fantastic. All staff are very friendly. They provided a complimentary bowl of fresh fruit in my room every day. The location is perfect for getting to the park and Independence Palace by foot. I'll be back to Vietnam and I'll bookend my trip at this hotel again.Breakfast is great, but probably not for you if you want an authentic Vietnamese breakfast.

Room Tip: Like, how much did I tip? Around $40USD. Twenty for first two-night stay, twenty for second two-night stay.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jjmcnelis,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you are traveling to our area gain soon, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

This was our first trip to Vietnam and this hotel did not disappoint us at all. I really love the employees in this hotel because they provided everyone with exceptional service and the hotel was really clean. The location was close to all major attractions (eg. Banh Tan Market, Vicom Shopping center, Ho Chi Minh Square, War museum, etc) within walking distance. It also has a great selections of food from the breakfast and tea time in the afternoon. I would like to say thank you to Tham (assistance front office manager) who provided us with some tips around the city when we arrived on the first day and always happy to assist us when needed. This is the type of hotel that I would stay at all times because of their excellent customer service not just from one employee, but all employees are very helpful and friendly. I would definitely come back to this hotel when I come back to ho chi minh city.

Room Tip: Room with window.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Oliver L
Phuong L, Executive Assistant Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Oliver L,

I am so pleased to hear that we are always your choice when you are in Saigon. Thank you very much for your kind words on our team and I am sure to let Tham know that you were please with her service. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I was here for a short work trip but their friendliness amazed me. all of their staff are very helpful. the hotel is strategically located in a spot where eateries are all whitin walking distance. ben thanh street food market is literally a minute walk away (beside the hotel) and you can get authentic local vietnamese there including vegan n vegetarian options. the room is clean. no problem with water drainage in the bathroom. aircon is slow in cooling the room but once it is cold, IT IS COLD hahaha
the breakfast area is small but the spread is decent and they did a great job in replenishing the food including clearing the empty plates from your table. the seatings is quite limited as well.
it is easy to call for taxi bcz there are taxis that stopped at the hotel entrance. the bellboys are helpful in flaggin them although these are not hotel taxis. one even helped me to carry my luggage to my grab ride who stopped a slightly further away from the hotel entrance. one tip: the hotel taxi to airport is pricey so best you flag one from the street or use grab.

didnt try the pool. gym is small. it should be called as workout room rather than gym. but other than these, the hotel is simply good enough for a short trip. thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2018

Dear sLengK,

I am so thankful for what you tell everyone about Grand Silverland. To be honest, you make us proud and I am sure that the entire team would be very happy because we recognize that you saw the efforts that we did to take care of you. And when you are happy, we feel great.

Thank you very much and I assure that it is always our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel again.