All reviewsseparate bedroomstay nightsenjoy swimming pooldining lounge areawell equipped kitchenloved our stay hereminutes from the airportlimited englishrooms are bigthe hotel managermekong deltaair conditioningfree wifinice hotelvietnamesetaxisbalconies
Reviewed 12 April 2017

No balcony as requested. All Windows are closed whit bars. Very por breakfast.
We left as soon as posible.
There is not much Else to say, as we left after breakfast.
There is a good very local marked neer by. You Can Also chose a better breakfast at one of the neer by restaurants. Not much to do in this area.

Room Tip: Be sure to have a Room With a balcony
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Tuan N, Người quản lý at Hoa Phat Hotel & Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Hellesylvest,
Thanks for your opinion. We will try more to make the best service.
Again, we hope to see you again anf bringging you the good things.
Vy ( Ms)

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Hoa phat hotel is one of the cheap hotels in Ho Chi Minh. Its location 9km from hotel to central city .Our room, deluxe, is perfect for a 5 nights stay in Ho Chi Minh. The staff especially Tuan has willingly taught us on how to go around many restaurant and small market,.... Our room is always clean, a/c is working well and there is a free wifi and special is very quiet,fresh air. I recomend it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cao v

Dear cao v,
Thank you so much for your kind words of support for Hoa Phat Hotel & Apartment.
Once again, it was an honor to be at your service and we wish to continue receiving your preference.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I was picked up from airport. My room didn't have a view of river. They were happy to move me but to be honest I liked the room I had.
Had a kitchen and large bathroom. Very good.
Food was excellent .
I had booked 2 nights to get my bearings before setting off.
Outside the main town but I enjoyed that.
Swimming pool was refreshing even thou a little in need of a make over.
Overall I would highly recommend. Just wish Vietnam would do a good clean as everywhere is very dusty.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Lisa h

Dear Lisa h,
Your superb review have just made our day. Your appraisals for our service level are highly appreciated. And we will try to make the better sevice.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I Stayed here ( with two daughter) for 2 weeks and i cannot say enough good things abouts this hotel.It isconveriently situated close to good restaurant and has a great river view.The staff went out of their way to be helful,readly going above and beyound the call customer care.The room very clean and good swimming pool for 2 daughter.We had a very happy time here.I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Head Office F

Dear Head Office F,

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Ho Chi Minh is a huge city spread out around his historical center city . To live there you have a lot of choice according to: the comfort you are looking for, your work place, the time you need to go to work … and principally your budget.

For an assignment of 3 months, I did not want to be bothered by electricity, water and gas bills, security, as well as laundry and all the stuff of an apartment…
I decided to aim for some place near sai gon river and hotel very quiet and swimming pool for my children . So I ended in this confortable hotel, managed by young staff.

I started with a normal room to finish after a couple of months in one of their apartment two beds room . All our family and friends visited us there.

After rooming around, visiting divers apartments: being to fare, not in our budget we decided to stay.
Henry managed with the Director and was able to reconfigure part of the decoration to make our place more European than Vietnamese.

To go around Ho chi minh we easily used taxis that are more than reasonable.
Instead of staying 3 months my contract was extended an stayed 3 months ( Ferb 2016 to May 2016)
We love it!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank tran k
Management response:Responded 18 July 2016

Dear our valued customers,

A warmest greeting from Hoa Phat Hotel!

On behalf of our staff, we would like to acknowledge your candid feedback on our facility. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you had had encountered, and this review is a reminder that we should always improve our facility and services to satisfy our guests.

We wish you all the best in your future and still, we are looking forward to your return to Ho Chi Minh.

Hoa Phat Hotel