“Food tour of Saigon ”

XO Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: XO Tours is the first all-female motorbike tour company in Vietnam, offering the most unique, safest and highest ranked tours in Vietnam for over 7 years running. Our "Foodie" tour is the original Vietnam street food tour and was recently named one of the top 9 food tours in the world by Forbes. Whether you’re interested in food, culture, shopping, or sightseeing, book a tour with us to see why over 80,000 guests have chosen XO Tours to provide them with their best memories in Vietnam!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

At first I thought $75 per person was a bit steep but after the trip it was worth every dollar.

Our team leader Tai had a great smile and energetic personality, great English and did a very good job introducing the guests to each other to break the ice.

Food was fantastic and also the scooter ride through Saigon was rather exciting. If it wasn't for XO Tours I would not have seen as much of Saigon as I did. Driver was also very friendly with a warm smile and made sure to chat with us during a the ride so didn't feel like we were just in a taxi. Pictures and videos got taken and provided back is great so we weren't stuck on our phones all night.

Wonderful job and I'd definitely go on it again next time I'm in Saigon :)

All reviews
in 63 reviews
"fantastic night"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of the highlights of our trip to Vietnam!! We booked online on the XO tours website. The foodie night tour is USD75 per person and it is well worth it! It is about 4 hour long, the service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel or Airbnb location and each guest gets to have their own driver (a lovely female wearing a tradional vietnamess dress). There are 5 stops, including 2 sightseeing stops and a little cultural explanation provided by a very well spoken guide and 3 food stops, including a local street food stop where Bun Bo Hue soup is served, a second stop where you experience those small bbq placed on table (beef, goat, shrimp, frog) and a third stop where lot of seafood and desserts are served (crab, clams, tradiotional egg with embry, coconut desserts) The clams in broth were the highlight for me! All you can drink pop and beer is also included. The girls take care of you like royalty, providing you with beverages, wet napkins, cooking food on the bbq, and deshelling all seafood. They are very intuitive and pay attention to your well being. There are more staff then tourists, including the drivers, the guide and the photographers. At the end of the tour, they take the time to send you personalized photos which were taken during the tour via email for no extra charge! Fantastic experience, visitng 5 districts, seeing the city by night and experiencing a very safe local and culture adventure! I would recommend to anyone visiting Saigon. It may seem expensive but it is worth every penny!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This food tour was exciting. We enjoyed the motobike ride with some charming girls, seeing the city like locals. The foods were well selected and delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

XO tours have nailed this experience. From the moment you get on the back of the bike you are thrown into the chaos of Saigon traffic and safely negotiated from place to place to experience the most amazing food. The drivers and tour guide provide entertaining knowledge of the various districts and take photos along the way. The food is plentiful and the only wired and wonderful delicacy was a duck embryo which was optional. Thank you XO for a really great evening

1  Thank _ccjacobs10
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Four years ago my foodie Aunt and I joined the XO Foodie Tour and had an amazing time. It was an adventure from the moment we hopped on the back of the bikes. Back again in HCMC and this time my children and I are travelling together. The first thing I did was book 2 tours and we weren't disappointed - We had a hoot.
My 12 and 9-year-old kids had never been on motorbikes before, so they were excited but nervous. As soon as they had their helmets on and were on the back of the bikes the excitement took over. The tour guides were well informed and kind. They engaged with the kids beautifully and we learnt a lot about the reunification of Vietnam from the sights tour. I highly recommend XO tours and will do it all again, next time we visit!
XO Tours Rock!