Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 15.00
from US$ 9.00
from US$ 9.00
21,888 results
All reviews shooting range booby traps vietnam war cu chi per bullet tunnel system machine gun actual tunnels tour guide tapioca half day tour american soldiers worth the trip first hand interesting place both sides an eye opener
Reviewed 6 April 2018

learned and experienced the history of Vietnam with their Guerrilla war!
The place was very crowded. The price of Entry tickets for foreigners is 110,000VND/person, but r for our Vietnamese friends is only 20,000vnd.
It's about 2 hour tour with about 20' for watching a documentary. The quality of film is not good (both sound and image).

It's really awful to see the traps.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice visit for those who are interested in history. Videos are outdated and could be replace by new one

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The tour I took to the cu chi tunnels gave me a true understanding of what went on in the war and how clever the soldier's were in survival skills

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Having visited the War Remnants Museum, this was a good way to follow on. We chose a speedboat trip and were not disappointed. Our guide was lovely and spoke excellent English. A very interesting trip which, even if you don't go into the tunnels (some of our party didn't, although I did!) was very informative without being dull! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The tour itself was very interesting. It was hard to believe how the Vietcong used the tunnels considering their size. I was amazed at the intricacies on the tunnels and just how cramped they were. Even when walking through the up-scaled western size tunnel I could not help to feel claustrophobic. The only problem I had that the actual tour really did not pay much respect to the men and women who lost their lives here. The was one section where we saw a tank which had been destroyed and the guide asked - "who wants a family photo". This would just not happen in Australia. I know it is the cities No 1. attraction. I just think they could have taken the time to reflect on what actually happened at Cu Chi.