All reviews vip room ben thanh market manager mr famous market street food market body massage western choices coffee machine halal restaurant favorite hotel hard rock cafe staying at this hotel pleasant hotel the check in process located close banh mi fitness center
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Location is perfect: so close to most attractions: Ben Thanh Market, War Museum, Opera House, Old Post office and famous tower and high end street and malls. Super deluxe rooms are very romantic and comfortable with jacuzzi in bathroom. Spa is good with nice sauna and nice natural herb smell. Swimming pool is small but nice with nice City views. Breakfast is really international and varied. Staff are really helpful, professional and always smiling. Great thanks to concierge and special thanks to smily, cheerful and passionate Ms Nini at front desk.

Photos match reality that's why I didn't take my own photos

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mahmoud M
AEmHotel, General Manager at A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Mahmoud M

Many thanks for your great review about so many aspects of your recent stay at A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel. We are really pleased to hear you made good use of the facilities, enjoyed the rooms and breakfast quality and convenient location. It's assuring to know also that you found the staff in many different areas of the hotel to be helpful and professional, we hope this makes you feel like a home away from home. We have already shared your comments with the team and they are much appreciated.

Thank you once again and on behalf of all the team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

A&EM Hotel Group

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Ok, so they have nice clean rooms with killer location. Which is good! Their breakfast is also decent a long with the cool pool they have on 9th floor. Overall not bad, the reason why I gave them 2 stars is their room key procedure! WIERD AND ANNOYING! They only give you 1 key card only even you have 2 people in the room. You will need to use that card to power up the room. Ok! Thing is there were many times my partner still as sleep in the room, but I had to out!!!! I can take the key with me and then I had to ask receptionists to get their staffs to open the door for me. And yes, every single time! They wont give you the second key card WHATSOEVER! this is so strange. I’ve been to many 4stars hotel before and never have I see something like this. I understand they want to save power but there is always better way than this. You guys must change this procedure! Little thing like this ruined every other things you have! And it clearly bug the hell out of you guests !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
AEmHotel, General Manager at A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Chí C

Thank you for your compliments about the hotel rooms and location. We also are pleased to know you enjoyed the breakfast and rooftop pool, perfect to cool off on a hot day, and with a view over the city.

We apologise for the inconvenience you faced with the room keys. In fact we have power keys available to keep the power on if one person remains in the room while you go out. While we are conscious about energy saving and the environment, this is not at the expense of your stay experience.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel should you visit the city in the future.

Michael Barker, A&EM Hotel Group

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic. Great location to everything and all the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was amazing and very good choices. The markets for shopping is about 100 metres away and a fantastic food market about 50 metres away. Lots of amazing food a lots of choices.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank spi1007
AEmHotel, General Manager at A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear spi1007

Thank you for your very positive review about our "fantastic" hotel. We do you appreciate your favourable comments about the helpful staff, breakfast quality as well as the great location. Indeed there are many food, shopping and tourist attractions just steps away from the hotel which our guests find very convenient.

We sincerely hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

A& EM is a popular chain in Saigon (HCM) and the corner hotel is well located close to business districts and the been than market which serves us a shopping destination and a location landmark in a city where English is not spoken widely .
It's a functional and practical choice , has nice rooms with plush decor , a gym and swimming pool and provides business requirement services as well. There is a spa too inside the hotel run by an external agency and a cafe which has both interior and fresco settings with live bands in evening .
The taxi availability is high at any point of time and there are two convenience store which are open 24 hrs very close to the hotel ( just across the road). For foodies , there is a street food park has well within 50 meters where we had food which is decently priced and very tasty !!!
Overall good choice if travelling for business in Saigon city as it provides all necessary requirements and close to the business districts (1-4).
Also, the walking street is also not very far if one likes to take a stroll in the evening to see the city .
Saigon is a lovely place and very hospitable towards tourists however be careful if the usual perils which exists in most such big cities and take good care of mobiles, wallets etc while on road or in crowded areas.
The staff were helpful and provided us good rates when booked directly with them and also helped in late check out ( additional 2 hrs ).
If I visit again, will surely consider !!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AEmHotel, General Manager at A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear BongMonk

Thank you for your very detailed review of the hotel and surroundings. I am sure other readers will also appreciate your insights and recommendations.

The facilities available at the hotel as well as the convenient location and helpful staff make the hotel a popular choice for both business and leisure travellers to Saigon. Lamenda Cafe with it's outlook is a focal point that attracts people from all around.

Once again thank you for your comments and we do hope to see you again should you return to Saigon. Do feel free to contact the hotel by email if you plan a repeat visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Without a doubt my favorite hotel in HCMC! My boss and I stayed here 2 consecutive trips (May and June 2018) and for sure will stay here again next time I/we are back in Saigon. I loved everything about this property, from the friendly staff/ security guys (always smiling and offering assistance) the managers (Hotel Manager: Sang and my fave and now good friend Property Manager: Michael Barker) The cafe (Lamenda) just downstairs has good food and yummy shakes/fruit drink/ and oh beers. Loved as well the roof deck pool/with cabana.. really cute. Overall, I felt at home the whole time and actually don't want to leave. To Michael and your whole team: From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for the warm hospitality and most of all for taking care of me. One of the reasons why I love Saigon is because of you guys!! :) I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Ms. Grace of Manila Philippines :)

Room tip: Stay in the VIP rooms, just coz :))) Kidding aside, all rooms are pretty and has nice beds and bathrooms!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AEmHotel, General Manager at A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Ms Grace

As a new guest to the hotel this year we are really pleased to have you choose A&EM Corner Saigon Hotel as your hotel of choice. We appreciate all the positive comments you made about the hotel, our facilities and of course the friendly staff that you encountered. Our goal is to make your stay and that of our guests feel like a home away from home whether you are on business or leisure.

On behalf of all the team, we sincerely look forward to welcoming you and / or your boss back to Saigon and the hotel on your next visit.