See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Saigon Sports 3 is located in an alley full of food, beer, and entertainment.

It sounds perfect, but it is also a double edged sword. Do NOT expect to sleep because they blast music downstairs well past midnight! I don't know about you, but EDM is not what I want to hear if I'm trying to catch some Zs. The room we got was small and had a creepy painting on the wall. Besides that, there were no real issues with my hotel room. I did love the mornings where I could walk next door to get some Vietnamese coffee.

Overall, this place is cheap, but not worth it. You're better off getting a hotel in a quieter strip nearby.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank st33zy
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Really central, nice staff, rooms clean, breakfast is average...if u want to explore saigon its a really good place to start! The nightclubs around can be heard so if you want to recover its probably to noisy but then u in the wrong district anyways

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buddinho199x
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Hotel continues to be well maintained. Buffer breakfast no longer provided, new reception staff not as obliging as before, coffee sachets no longer provided in the room.
Except for the mentioned omissions, it continues as one of the better hotels in the area.

Room Tip: At night music from the bar/food outlets in the street are very loud until about 2/3 am ! Rooms away from the front are relatively better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Indrasen R
Reviewed 12 September 2016

The hotel is located in the heart of hcmc, down an Alleyway that seems to house every bar/club in Vietnam... The hotel itself is pleasant cleanish although random bits of rooms such as mattresses are propped up against various walls. My room on the second floor was clean with an abundance of nicesaitys. Fridge , T.v, wardrobe, desk, hairdryer, kettle , tea and a desk. Shower and bathroom clean same as the double bed. Reception staff were nice. Shop two doors down for tea , coffee and water. Downside to being in the heart of things loud crap Euro pop being played until 2am... I'm not old by any stretch of the imagination but being on the 2nd floor the music was so loud I thought Adele was actually in my room serenading me with a dance tune. If you like your sleep find somewhere else. If not perfect place for you.

Room Tip: Higher room might be less noisy
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

The room have window and good condition. I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to stay here if you want to stay right central of saigon. Close to Ben Thanh markets and many restaurants with good, cheap food closely. Ben Thanth market was a 10-15 minutes walk but it was fine to me as I get to surround myself with the locals. Location is great and the breakfast is good to start the day. I would definitely go back here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple