See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Hotel continues to be well maintained. Buffer breakfast no longer provided, new reception staff not as obliging as before, coffee sachets no longer provided in the room.
Except for the mentioned omissions, it continues as one of the better hotels in the area.

Room Tip: At night music from the bar/food outlets in the street are very loud until about 2/3 am ! Rooms away from the front are relatively better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Indrasen R
Reviewed 12 September 2016

The hotel is located in the heart of hcmc, down an Alleyway that seems to house every bar/club in Vietnam... The hotel itself is pleasant cleanish although random bits of rooms such as mattresses are propped up against various walls. My room on the second floor was clean with an abundance of nicesaitys. Fridge , T.v, wardrobe, desk, hairdryer, kettle , tea and a desk. Shower and bathroom clean same as the double bed. Reception staff were nice. Shop two doors down for tea , coffee and water. Downside to being in the heart of things loud crap Euro pop being played until 2am... I'm not old by any stretch of the imagination but being on the 2nd floor the music was so loud I thought Adele was actually in my room serenading me with a dance tune. If you like your sleep find somewhere else. If not perfect place for you.

Room Tip: Higher room might be less noisy
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

The room have window and good condition. I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to stay here if you want to stay right central of saigon. Close to Ben Thanh markets and many restaurants with good, cheap food closely. Ben Thanth market was a 10-15 minutes walk but it was fine to me as I get to surround myself with the locals. Location is great and the breakfast is good to start the day. I would definitely go back here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Room was clean but decor is very run down. Staff tried to be helpful but appear to need further training as they are quite disorganised and didn't seem to know where things were and didn't have much information about trips in and around HCMC. Breakfast was very poor. Disappointing I'm afraid.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

When travelling abroad to developing nations, great showers are a commodity. The shower in my room was great. The room itself was very large, larger than any of the other hotels I've stayed in throughout Vietnam. However, the WIFI was a bit sketchy and the T.V. didn't work. My room was slightly more expensive than other rooms I've stayed in in this country so I'd expect those amenities to work properly. The GREAT SHOWER made up for it, though.

The staff members were great. Ms. Rose, especially, provided far-above-average customer service. They book day tours to various attractions around Vietnam, and also offer to book flights, buses, trains and such to other places in Vietnam and neighbouring countries. I booked a Sapaco bus to Phnom Penh through Ms. Rose, and she set it up so they'd pick me up right from the hotel.

The hotel is also close to Ho Chi Minh's amazing nightlife, which is a huge bonus.

Room Tip: They charge for anything drank from the mini-bar, whereas other hotels in Vietnam don't.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo