“Travel to Ho Chi Minh City for work”
Review of Boss Palace Hotel

Boss Palace Hotel
Ranked #302 of 476 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had a business trip to Ho Chi Minh City last month. The hotel is in the perfect location which is in District 3 and next to district 1 and 10 . Staff are very friendly, helpful and communicate in English perfectly. Rooms are great, lovely and good view. Would come here next times.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Quân T

Reviewed 14 December 2016

It seems like the room have no soundproofing. My room was at the highest floor which is level 7, but we can still hear the noise from the street. Image if you get the lower floor? Need no to say, you can basically hear the next door and the noise from corridor.

The bed isn't comfy especially the pillow as it's just too high.

With the noise and the uncomfortable bed, you can forget to have a good sleep.

Room come with kettle, but it was spoilt.

Cupboard also not in good condition.

The bathtub is not well fix, there's a slot in between the wall. It make the floor wet when you shower. Can be dangerous as it caused slippery.

Do think twice before you book please.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sylvia s
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Bed is normal. Wifi is ok. Gotta work on that aircon as it is not cold. Electricity works only when your own key is slotted in. Other keys do not work and not even a duplicate of their kind. There is a spa located at the lobby with many young ladies. Location is ok, at least is easy to get taxi around HCM.

For the price is a good bargain.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank haesecneret
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Room is very tiny, and I have paid for one Deluxe room of 25 m2. I don't think the room I had was 15 m2 big. we nearly had no other better choice at that moment because we had to stay close to our father-in-law house. We have 2 children and with many suitcases. the breakfast is scheduled at 6.30 -9am. and at 8.30 we arrived, we didn't have anything left, and the staff said it is not time anymore, we stayed 5 nights and we lost 2 breakfasts because of that reason. I was really angry. Finally, the receptionist found me 2 bowls of noodles so I will be less unsatisfied. May not come back next time.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ladygoby
Reviewed 16 December 2014

The room is as seen in the photos. I stayed here for one night and caught a flight early the next morning so didn't have the breakfast.
I liked the room - clean and good air conditioning, comfortable furniture. Nothing to complain about. The room I was in had a VERY small window. The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Location is great. There is a fun place to drink (also serves specialty goat dishes) right next to the hotel.

My only complaint is when my Dad called (and spoke Vietnamese) to reserve the room for my husband & I, he was told it was $30/night. When we showed up speaking English, we were told it was $35/night. It's not a huge difference but it was annoying.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank canadiankiwi2
Travellers also viewed these Ho Chi Minh City hotels
0.3 km away
Thien Thao Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
Thien Thao Hotel Ho Chi Minh Cit...
#134 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City
0.9 km away
LeBlanc Saigon
LeBlanc Saigon
#91 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City

Been to Boss Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Boss Palace Hotel

Address: 308 306, Nguyen Thien Thuat, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam
Region: Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
#74 Spa Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Price Range: ₹ 2,203 - ₹ 4,731 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Boss Palace Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Boss Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boss Palace Hotel Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Asia