See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2016

It seems like the room have no soundproofing. My room was at the highest floor which is level 7, but we can still hear the noise from the street. Image if you get the lower floor? Need no to say, you can basically hear the next door and the noise from corridor.

The bed isn't comfy especially the pillow as it's just too high.

With the noise and the uncomfortable bed, you can forget to have a good sleep.

Room come with kettle, but it was spoilt.

Cupboard also not in good condition.

The bathtub is not well fix, there's a slot in between the wall. It make the floor wet when you shower. Can be dangerous as it caused slippery.

Do think twice before you book please.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank sylvias2741
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Bed is normal. Wifi is ok. Gotta work on that aircon as it is not cold. Electricity works only when your own key is slotted in. Other keys do not work and not even a duplicate of their kind. There is a spa located at the lobby with many young ladies. Location is ok, at least is easy to get taxi around HCM.

For the price is a good bargain.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank haesecneret
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Room is very tiny, and I have paid for one Deluxe room of 25 m2. I don't think the room I had was 15 m2 big. we nearly had no other better choice at that moment because we had to stay close to our father-in-law house. We have 2 children and with many suitcases. the breakfast is scheduled at 6.30 -9am. and at 8.30 we arrived, we didn't have anything left, and the staff said it is not time anymore, we stayed 5 nights and we lost 2 breakfasts because of that reason. I was really angry. Finally, the receptionist found me 2 bowls of noodles so I will be less unsatisfied. May not come back next time.

Date of stay: June 2015
3  Thank ladygoby
Reviewed 16 December 2014

The room is as seen in the photos. I stayed here for one night and caught a flight early the next morning so didn't have the breakfast.
I liked the room - clean and good air conditioning, comfortable furniture. Nothing to complain about. The room I was in had a VERY small window. The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Location is great. There is a fun place to drink (also serves specialty goat dishes) right next to the hotel.

My only complaint is when my Dad called (and spoke Vietnamese) to reserve the room for my husband & I, he was told it was $30/night. When we showed up speaking English, we were told it was $35/night. It's not a huge difference but it was annoying.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank canadiankiwi2
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel last month . Location was convenient, near many restaurant, fashion shop ... Room was very clean and large. Staffs were friendly and always smile.
We satisfied with services at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2014