“Tiny room, we had no choice”
Review of Boss Palace Hotel

Boss Palace Hotel
Ranked #303 of 476 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Room is very tiny, and I have paid for one Deluxe room of 25 m2. I don't think the room I had was 15 m2 big. we nearly had no other better choice at that moment because we had to stay close to our father-in-law house. We have 2 children and with many suitcases. the breakfast is scheduled at 6.30 -9am. and at 8.30 we arrived, we didn't have anything left, and the staff said it is not time anymore, we stayed 5 nights and we lost 2 breakfasts because of that reason. I was really angry. Finally, the receptionist found me 2 bowls of noodles so I will be less unsatisfied. May not come back next time.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ladygoby

Reviewed 16 December 2014

The room is as seen in the photos. I stayed here for one night and caught a flight early the next morning so didn't have the breakfast.
I liked the room - clean and good air conditioning, comfortable furniture. Nothing to complain about. The room I was in had a VERY small window. The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Location is great. There is a fun place to drink (also serves specialty goat dishes) right next to the hotel.

My only complaint is when my Dad called (and spoke Vietnamese) to reserve the room for my husband & I, he was told it was $30/night. When we showed up speaking English, we were told it was $35/night. It's not a huge difference but it was annoying.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank canadiankiwi2
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel last month . Location was convenient, near many restaurant, fashion shop ... Room was very clean and large. Staffs were friendly and always smile.
We satisfied with services at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ngoc V
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Was here with friends, and it started of by our airport pickup, they sent a guy who spent 20 minutes trying to get a cab!!! And then travelled with it back to the hotel with us and charged 2.5 times the taxi price. Then they gave us a room which was large only the beds were small!!! An extra bed is of course extra charge even we told on booking we where 3 people. The room is noisy- something with the pipes and the street is filled with hookers. I wouldn't say the staff was helpfull... Avoid this place if you have a chance.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Zoltán C
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights, located at district 3. equipped with basic facilities ( towel, shower foam, shampoo) clean room but quite small. Moderate choice of breakfast, mainly oriental taste. Free internet at the lobby. Met friendly and helpful staff at the counter/ lobby. Quite difficult to speak English. Didnt see any bars/ pubs around. Caucasian not seen here but a lot of Japanese and Chinese.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank DrFlo77
Travellers also viewed these Ho Chi Minh City hotels
0.3 km away
Thien Thao Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
Thien Thao Hotel Ho Chi Minh Cit...
#135 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City
4.7 km away
Torino Boutique Hotel
Torino Boutique Hotel
#213 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City

Been to Boss Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Boss Palace Hotel

Address: 308 306, Nguyen Thien Thuat, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam
Region: Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
#74 Spa Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Price Range: ₹ 2,185 - ₹ 4,692 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Boss Palace Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Boss Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boss Palace Hotel Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Asia