See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2014

The room is as seen in the photos. I stayed here for one night and caught a flight early the next morning so didn't have the breakfast.
I liked the room - clean and good air conditioning, comfortable furniture. Nothing to complain about. The room I was in had a VERY small window. The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Location is great. There is a fun place to drink (also serves specialty goat dishes) right next to the hotel.

My only complaint is when my Dad called (and spoke Vietnamese) to reserve the room for my husband & I, he was told it was $30/night. When we showed up speaking English, we were told it was $35/night. It's not a huge difference but it was annoying.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank canadiankiwi2
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel last month . Location was convenient, near many restaurant, fashion shop ... Room was very clean and large. Staffs were friendly and always smile.
We satisfied with services at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ngoc V
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Was here with friends, and it started of by our airport pickup, they sent a guy who spent 20 minutes trying to get a cab!!! And then travelled with it back to the hotel with us and charged 2.5 times the taxi price. Then they gave us a room which was large only the beds were small!!! An extra bed is of course extra charge even we told on booking we where 3 people. The room is noisy- something with the pipes and the street is filled with hookers. I wouldn't say the staff was helpfull... Avoid this place if you have a chance.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Zoltán C
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights, located at district 3. equipped with basic facilities ( towel, shower foam, shampoo) clean room but quite small. Moderate choice of breakfast, mainly oriental taste. Free internet at the lobby. Met friendly and helpful staff at the counter/ lobby. Quite difficult to speak English. Didnt see any bars/ pubs around. Caucasian not seen here but a lot of Japanese and Chinese.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank DrFlo77
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I have stayed in quite a few hotels in Saigon, and this one was not only the most expensive, but the least for the value of my money. I spent 35$ a night, which is pretty expensive for a hotel in Saigon. The breakfast was not good, and I think you pay extra for it. Theres no room service, and most other hotels offer room service at a good price. The rooms are tiny. I was also awoken several times during the night by people screaming running down the hallway. It is also not in a good area if you are a tourist. You can get a much better, modernized hotel in a better part of town for about 25$ or less. Don't spend the extra money here, theres nothing special about boss.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple