Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
$80
Booking.com$83
Expedia.com$83
Travelocity$83
All reviews deli cafe close to the airport lotte mart beautiful pool great hotel breakfast buffet is would definitely stay here again quarantine taxi city concierge tuan vietnamese district
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2022

Very modern new hotel, excellent room, good coffee shop in house, 7 eleven style store in same building, very helpful and polite staff.

Near to airport but not easy to find at night.
Although the airport is only a kilometer away in a straight line, the taxi ride is still about 20 minutes.
Reception up a few levels and the street entry is a little hard to locate when first arriving.
One small problem is the Hotel needs a lit up Holiday Inn Sign on the street so the taxi drivers can find it at night,
Recommend you print out (in Vietnamese) the hotel address and the building complex it is in, with their phone number, for the taxi from the airport

Room tip: all rooms ok, can see the airport from upper levels but no view to speak of
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Greg W
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

Was indeed a surprise choice of hotel. Due to my evening arrival time to HCMC, I decided to stay close to the airport but didn’t want to stay in older hotels hence I chose this hotel as I recalled it shall be around 3 years old. However due to some changes I made to my schedule, I tried to contact the hotel to cancel my booking but was not accepted , hence I was a little disappointed about the entire issue but m nonetheless the hotel turned up to be very pleasant.

I arrived in the hotel in a taxi and when I paid for the fare, the driver didn’t want to return my change and the concierge came over to try to negotiate with the driver and he told me to leave it to him, though I didn’t get back the right change, I am glad that the concierge helped. On checking in, I felt very welcome and was surprised with the upgrade. I guess all the pleasantness started with the upgrade as the room is really huge and modern , something I always enjoyed, lots of spaces and brightly done up. Another pleasant surprise is the Starbucks machine at the lobby though chargeable but a nice gesture. There is also a nice almost 50 m pool at the lobby which is a great relax spot after a day of work.

Some misses at the hotel
1. Perhaps due to Covid period , the restaurant is not open for meals except the deli cafe which though provide breakfast but choices are limited.
2. On one occasion , I left my key card in the room and went to have another card made asking that they duplicate the card and when I asked if my existing card can still be used I got the answer of “you can try”!!
3. The area doesn’t really have restaurants nearby unlike in District 1 though Lotte Mart is close by but cross the road across is a hassle as we couldn’t find crossing for pedestrians

Overall I was very satisfied with the hotel despite the small set backs

Room tip: Asked for rooms always from main road
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank The_TravellerSg
Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel very comfortable room and staff is very polite special shout out to Tuan from front desk team very polite and knowledgeable helped us with routes of all the attractions around the city. Thank you Tuan. The hotel pool is very nice and food is good as well.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed here due to our flight home being cancelled.

First impressions when we arrived to this hotel were very good. The door man( sorry we did not get his name)was so attentive and professional never missing a beat, he was always there to open the door and to press button to get the lift.
The concierge was also very professional and helpful. Staff on reception always happy to help at all times too.
Our room was lovely with city views and of the airport, it was good to watch the planes coming in.
The bed was so comfortable as were the pillows. The shower had good pressure and couldn't fault it.
The pool was huge and very clean. You could get drinks and snack by the pool too.
Breakfast was quite a small assortment in the Cafe but still nice.
There is a big supermarket , pharmacy across the road and coffee shops, the only problem is that it is so hard to cross the road as traffic is so dense. We would definitely stay here again.

Quang Nguyen- had a good chat with us to help with tips for the area
Vy Vicki at Deli Cafe at pool gave us out standing service by the pool which made us purchase more.

Thanks again for a good stay

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

Really great experiences. Very clean room, and we had sper good view from the bed. Breakfast buffet is good, staff are very attentive thru out the day. It was just a bit confusing for us when we tried to get to the hotel by taxi. Overal, we found it grrat value for money.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Lee7889,

Thank you for sharing your experiences during your stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport.

It is great to hear you loved our cooking! We have recently opened Manja Manja restaurant which offers a bigger breakfast spread. We hope you can visit us again and enjoy what the team prepares daily.

We'll relay the compliments to the team.

Michelle Singson