All reviews street food market breakfast and afternoon tea rooftop pool great location ben thanh market complimentary tea easy walking distance high tea steam room independence palace front office manager very nice stay lovely hotel war remnants museum small pool recommend this hotel major attractions
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This property is modern & tastefully decorated with an authentic 'elemental' approach. The lobby is adorned with stone, wood and earth tones. It exudes a calming ambiance and is steeped in Feng shui.

The lone elevator is painfully slow and extremely busy during those 'compression' times each day. I solved this by using the stairs 90% of the time to access my 5th floor room. This eased any guilt from over indulging on their SUPERB breakfast buffet (lol)

I found the staff to be very kind and helpful, particularly Long who was sincere and professional at every turn. The dining room team was so lovely and worked so hard to try and fit all of the guests in each morning to their spectacular breakfast.

I do feel that the doormen could have been a little bit more attentive. They seemed quite pre-occupied with chatting with the front desk team and numerous times I walked up, opened the door and was halfway through the lobby by the time they even knew someone had come in.

The location to many of Saigon's 'must-see' museums, markets, buildings et al was just extraordinary. Talk about a blessing!

I would happily stay here again as I love my food and was so impressed by the Japanese and Vietnamese cuisine on the breakfast buffet. The complimentary afternoon tea was such a classy touch and beautiful surprise. 4 out of 5 stars

Room Tip: Use the stairs instead of the lift to work off the amazing breakfast!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SurfMusic1111
Ngoc P, Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Grant T,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback to others on Trip Advisor.

I am so happy to have your high recognition of the hospitality from our associates, especially Long - our Guest Relations Officer. He will definitely get a reward for his outstanding performance.

I also would like to say thank you for bringing the issues of our doormen to my attention. Please be rest assured that your constructive comment has been well noted and it will definitely be shared among our management team to improve further.

We hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and demonstrate our commitment in delivering the service excellence.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Fantastic location . The staff are exceptional very helpful and attentive. The breakfast is delicious and the afternoon tea was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again when in Ho Chi Min.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Stephen2281,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for such a wonderful review about your recent stay at our hotel.

I am glad to know that we met your expectation, and you were impressed with our hotel facilities and services. We are always committed to providing the highest quality of service and accommodation to each and every one of our guests. I will make sure that your compliments will be shared among our team to motivate them to work hard and harder.

I do hope that we will have another chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

All people kind and we can get to hot place from the hotel easily.. also buffet breakfast and afternoon are very delicious.. when i was in roof top i felt free.. although rooftop is a little small.. it must be wonderful

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ngoc P, Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear yoonhyunsung,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for such a wonderful review about your recent stay at our hotel.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Beautiful hotel with very attentive staff and fantastic breakfast. Location was great, 5 minute walk to Ben Tranh market but very quiet area. Rooms are spacious and the bed very comfortable. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: In our room, the toilet roll holder was in such an awkward position, my only complaint though!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MareeK0609,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for such a brief but meaningful review about us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and were extremely pleased with our facilities, our buffet breakfast and the service delivery of our associates. Your feedback is greatly valued and much appreciated. Therefore, it will be our pleasure to share your comments with the entire team. It was indeed a pleasure having you as our guests, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I am very happy to personally assist you with your future reservation.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Room is nice design, more tidy and clean.Employees is also nice more friendly and warm welcome. Foods is okay good taste and have more menu to choose (Pho/Americans breakfast/Chinese food) made me enjoy while I’m stay there.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ngoc P, Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear udomlaktalalak,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for such a brief but meaningful review about us on TripAdvisor.