“Best kebab ever”
Review of King Kebab

King Kebab
Ranked #26 of 4,623 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: We welcome you for our unique European Kebabs. Our ingredients are homemade, fresh and with the best quality in taste! One Bite - One Experience
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly. the best kebab I have ever tasted and Probably the cheapest as well.. and I have had lot of kebabs. You might have to get 2 kebabs to be full, but that’s is no problem at all.

2  Thank 247maltes

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've been in this place 3x since the last time I've rated the place... i would like to rate it again with an excellent rating! Because their food handling now is so great... the food preparation is good, the serving of kebab is big and plenty of beef/chicken. The waitress (local) is nice and attentive. And most of all their kebab is the best!

3  Thank RoelS283
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best kebabs both chicken and beef! We have eaten this every night for the past 3 nights! Staff are lovely! Highly recommend!

2  Thank kourtneye17
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The food is great, and the staff are friendly and professional. The place is cozy and very international, you will definitely enjoy it.

2  Thank Ati_Jav
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went for the FatBoy. Probably one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. It was delicious. Going back for seconds as soon as I’m hungry again. Service was fast, Staff was friendly and spoke great English.
Highly recommend.