“Tour Extravaganza”

Saigon Free Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Being a first timer in Saigon, I decided to get three tours so I can really experience what the city offers - and I am happy I did because the experience is just phenomenal!

I had a morning City Tour with Quynh. She showed and took me to the City Hall, Independence Palace, the Cathedral - and she had interesting stories in each of the places we have been to.

I had an evening Food Tour with Thanh Lonh. He showed me great places to eat. I now know that Bun Bo Hue is better than Pho! He was very accommodating of my requests and I am grateful that he waited while I finished a short meeting.

I had an afternoon tour of Chinatown with Tam. We visited 3 amazing temples and he told me interesting stories about the different statues, deities and symbolisms found in the temple. We also made the tour somewhat of a food tour as we ate Xio Mai, Ha Kaw, Ta Hu and Hot Pot!

All of three guides were enthusiatic, very knowledgable and very eager in making sure that I was enjoying the tour! I am realy grateful to them for making my stay in Saigon truly memorable! Thank you so much guys!

I highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone. We help the students practice their english and we learn more about the beautiful culture of this country.

3  Thank bluealtec
in 13 reviews
"cathedral"
"vietnam"

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Quynh arrived as promised at our hotel and was both enthusiastic and generous in sharing with us her time and her knowledge of the city and its history. As she became increasingly familiar with our interests she tailored her presentation and agenda to present a geographic, historical and cultural lesson that was entertaining and fulfilling. It should be noted that due to some changes in our schedule Saigon Tours went out of their way to serve us on very short notice. Our only regret is that we did not have time to participate in the other tours that Saigon Fee Day Tours offers. While I am sure that all the tour guides provide great service and knowledgeable presentations, I must say that Quynh was not only intelligent, enthusiastic and well-spoken in her work, she was also interested in us and so warm in personality that before a few hours was over we felt we had made a friend. She will surely go on to great things in her education and work life.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Dbs328
Reviewed 10 March 2018

4 of us scheduled a day tour with Danh and Quynh. They took us around the city to a number of cool spots, Notre Dame cathedral, local coffee shops, Ben Thanh market, the war museum, and others. Their english skills were great and it was fun to just talk with them and learn about their experiences as Vietnamese students. After the tour, they had a few good recommendations for places to eat and things to see while we were in town. Would definitely recommend them, and it's free!

2  Thank szucstj
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Friends and I were on our first trip in Saigon. We found this tour and decided it would be a great way to see the city through the eyes of people who really lived there. Dahn and Quynh met us at our hotel and took us on a great walking tour of the city. We hit probably the top 5 things to see in Saigon, all places we had planned to visit even if on our own. They were very knowledgeable about the sites and were fun to just talk with during the tour. Most of the students who do these tours are working on their foreign language skills so speaking with them in that language is encouraged - we did not have a problem speaking in English. Definitely recommend these tours.

1  Thank matthewrF9725RJ