Review Highlights
Street food tour

We have a great street food tour with Hoàng and Danh the food we ate was awesome and cheap also... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
edgarrP5800ET
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Splendid time with SFDT guides

We booked the city tour in the morning and street food tour at night. Both groups of Uni students... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kuenl2014
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

All reviews chinatown tour amazing tour few hours food tour minh knowledge saigon guide market
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Quynh arrived as promised at our hotel and was both enthusiastic and generous in sharing with us her time and her knowledge of the city and its history. As she became increasingly familiar with our interests she tailored her presentation and agenda to present a geographic, historical and cultural lesson that was entertaining and fulfilling. It should be noted that due to some changes in our schedule Saigon Tours went out of their way to serve us on very short notice. Our only regret is that we did not have time to participate in the other tours that Saigon Fee Day Tours offers. While I am sure that all the tour guides provide great service and knowledgeable presentations, I must say that Quynh was not only intelligent, enthusiastic and well-spoken in her work, she was also interested in us and so warm in personality that before a few hours was over we felt we had made a friend. She will surely go on to great things in her education and work life.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Dbs328
Reviewed 10 March 2018

4 of us scheduled a day tour with Danh and Quynh. They took us around the city to a number of cool spots, Notre Dame cathedral, local coffee shops, Ben Thanh market, the war museum, and others. Their english skills were great and it was fun to just talk with them and learn about their experiences as Vietnamese students. After the tour, they had a few good recommendations for places to eat and things to see while we were in town. Would definitely recommend them, and it's free!

2  Thank szucstj
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Friends and I were on our first trip in Saigon. We found this tour and decided it would be a great way to see the city through the eyes of people who really lived there. Dahn and Quynh met us at our hotel and took us on a great walking tour of the city. We hit probably the top 5 things to see in Saigon, all places we had planned to visit even if on our own. They were very knowledgeable about the sites and were fun to just talk with during the tour. Most of the students who do these tours are working on their foreign language skills so speaking with them in that language is encouraged - we did not have a problem speaking in English. Definitely recommend these tours.

1  Thank matthewrF9725RJ
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We did the city tour in Saigon and it was really fun. Our guides were Danh and Quynh. They were really informative and and pretty funny too. They seemed very enthusiastic. It was nice to learn about the city and student life. Hope to do the food tour next time.

1  Thank quang_alan
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was only in Saigon for two days, I wanted to do both the Chinatown and Street Food Tour. The tour operator, Thao was such a super helpful person, she was able to find student guides with less than 24 hours notice.
I got to ride on the back of a motor bike for the Street Food Tour. Can you imagine you are in the middle with all the motor bike traffic, zipping in and out of narrow spaces, that was a great experience! My food tour got cut short because I had to go back and catch my flight home.
The student guides I had for both tours were such delightful young people, with eagerness to show and willingness to learn at the same time. I had a great time talking and learning from them.

2  Thank jkcal