“ホーチミン初訪問なら英語がわからなくても参加の価値アリ!”

Ground to Sky Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you want to see a different side of Viet Nam. Let us take you to the special places, show you all the best Vietnamese food at night. Let's explore the city and try Vietnamese street food with Ground To Sky Tours Come with us and we will do the trekking, camping and that is one of the best ways to relax, to avoid the traffic, to enjoy the whole world from the summit.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I participated in a free walking tour of the city, and felt it must be the best tour you could get in Ho Chi Minh. The tour guide, Sky, is an amazing person. Very knowledgeable, speaks great English, and extremely friendly and helpful. He gave us a wonderful introduction to the city. I'm sure every traveler would love him. Other than the free tour I joined, he offers some other tours that seems quite interesting.
英語のツアーを開催しているツアー会社です。ホーチミンのメイン観光スポットを歩いて回るツアーはなんと無料(チップ代のみ)。代表のSkyさんがとってもいい人で、ツアー参加者全員がお友達になれそうな雰囲気を作ってくれます。ツアーの最後に彼にオススメのレストランを聞いて行ってみたのですが(現地の人しかいなさそうな小さな食堂です)、1週間の滞在中に訪問したお店の中で一番気に入りました。英語がわからなくてもいろんな場所に連れて行ってくれますし、現地の人(Skyさんとその仲間)やいろんな国の旅行者とふれ合う貴重な機会にもなるので、参加する価値はあると思います。

2  Thank mayxo
Ground To Sky T, Người quản lý at Ground to Sky Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi there!
We are so thankful to you for being a part of our START-UP company memories.
Wish you all the best in every single aspect of your life.
Hope to see you in Vietnam another time.
Best regards.

"awesome experience"
"real vietnam"
"vietnamese culture"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"food tour"
"local food"
"fruit"
in 4 reviews
"chinatown"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I don't usually post reviews but I feel I need to here. Sky is an amazing tour guide. He speaks perfect English, and you will leave as a friend for sure. He will make sure your Saigon experience is legit and will do anything to help you out. If you want the authentic experience, look no further. I took a chance and it paid off in spades. Don't miss out.

2  Thank aktnine
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I had a great time taking a walk around the city with him.
If you are a low budget, forever alone traveler(I mean one who travels alone), but still want to meet others during your trip, it will be awesome

3  Thank Hayden K
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I went on Sky's walking tour through the city and really enjoyed it! He's a really nice, funny guy with a lot of knowledge about Vietnam and Saigon.
Thank you for the tour! Really appreciated.

2  Thank Anna-Carin A