Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour of HCMC

I would highly recommend Ground to Sky tours to anyone visiting HCMC. Sky has lived there for a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Harry H
via mobile
Saigon streetfood tour

Sky is an awesome tour guide, really fun and outgoing. He knew the city inside out, all the hidden... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
Suraj C
Chennai, India
via mobile

All reviews coffee tour town tour own pace great tour great fun fruit chinatown market culture hcmc life tourists vietnamese
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I don't usually post reviews but I feel I need to here. Sky is an amazing tour guide. He speaks perfect English, and you will leave as a friend for sure. He will make sure your Saigon experience is legit and will do anything to help you out. If you want the authentic experience, look no further. I took a chance and it paid off in spades. Don't miss out.

2  Thank aktnine
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I had a great time taking a walk around the city with him.
If you are a low budget, forever alone traveler(I mean one who travels alone), but still want to meet others during your trip, it will be awesome

3  Thank Hayden K
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I went on Sky's walking tour through the city and really enjoyed it! He's a really nice, funny guy with a lot of knowledge about Vietnam and Saigon.
Thank you for the tour! Really appreciated.

2  Thank Anna-Carin A
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Had such a nice morning doing the walking tour with sky. Such a happy and exciting guy! He was not only just a tour guide but also a friendly local giving us advice about HCM and telling us his story.

2  Thank Rosanna L
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Very interesting tour around Ho Chi Minh City. We had jumped on a bus amongst the locals and visited markets around China town.

Tour guides were very friendly explaining and answering our questions. From the markets we walked over to a Chinese temple where our guides were very knowledgeable in the content and backstory.

I would definitely recommend this tour to other people.

1  Thank Lachlan C