To start with the most important thing: I would definitely stay again. Please note, my review relates to a double room with balcony.
Staff very friendly, bed super comfortable, room simple but clean and spacious. Perfect Budget choice !
The below points I will mention as they might be from interest for you, for me however they have not influenced my great experience as those things weren't important to me:
1. There is no lift and steps are narrow and steep. So bulky luggage or low level of fitness not recommended
2. HD TV in the room, with "mytv", which means a lot of movies ( I counted 50) and shows to choose from
3. If you are allergic to cats, well ...the neighbours have plenty ( but there is none in the hostel
4. Situated in a side Street / backyard, 3 min walk from the touristy huzzle and buzzle, but still fairly quite.
5. No typical hostel...So don't expect party, rather peace and long sleeps.
6. typical Vietnamese bathroom with toilet and shower joining each other...so keep the toilet paper safe ;)More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included