All reviews ben thanh market world hotel rooftop bar swimming pool pho walking distance room rate pleasant stay location is excellent short stay breakfast buffet is night market vietnam jacuzzi selena saigon taxi
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Pulang (please excuse me if mispelt, my memory is terrible) gave me exceptional service. Noticing that my expectations from what was described on Expedia was a little different from check in, he went out of his way to upgrade me and my family to a suite one level above what I originally booked, so that we could be comfortable. I'm very impressed with his fluency in English, along with a warm and professional approach. Thank you so much.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Alagon Hotel M, Manager at Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Tiffany D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us at Alagon Central hotel. I am delighted to see you found our staff service to impeccable as we do pride ourselves on delivering a memorable guest experience along with friendly and courteous service. I do hope you have another opportunity soon to come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The rooms are relatively clean, however the mattress was not very comfortable, but not bad either.

Location, centrally located.

Cleanliness, rooms are well maintained. However the restaurant areas have a typical smell, which is not easy to adjust, especially for non meat / Vegan eaters. They need to do something to ensure the smell is controlled.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mohan V,

Thank you very much for reviewing our property following your recent visit. I appreciate you taking time to share your experience, and am delighted that overall you enjoy your stay.

While I am delighted to see that you liked the hotel, its location and our staff, I am disappointed to read your comments about your experience at restaurant area, which I thank you for the valuable feedback to enable us to continually improve our hotel. I can assure you that your comments have been passed on internally and will be addressed accordingly.

Thanking you once again for your comments. We do hope it does not stop you from staying with us in the future and we look forward to your next visit to see our effort in improvement.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Warm welcoming with a great smile, it makes you happy for the entire day, espacially Jenny, i think she is manager ..Helpfull Room clean. Excelent. Breakfast, many many choices you can choose ..Departure day the staff booked a taxy with the medium price, then I did not need to bargain with the driver

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Assasio C,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I have stayed at this Hotel chain my last 2 Trips to this wonderful Country and City ...Terrific location , close to Markets , short walk or taxi ride to Central part of town,. Rooms fine , enough space , good size bathrooms and a bar fridge that actually keeps drinks cold!!!!! Something you should get everywhere but sadly don't...Good variety for breakfast and an egg station very good at delivering eggs exactly how you order them..Great rooftop pool area ( can sometimes be a little crowded ) but it's not a deterrent. As there are 3 hotels that share this space, but generally fairly easy to find a spot. Good choice of food snacks or full meals. Drinks always cold ( Beers ) and good selection of cocktails etc. Staff throughout the Hotel excellent from front of house to restaurant and rooftop area. It is here at Rooftop Pool and Spa area that " Very Special " mention must go to Selena ( Trinh ) whose infectious personality is a delight and she does everything with a smile be it first hour of her shift or her last hour. Absolutely wonderful.. Of course she has terrific co-workers...Dave,Rachel,Harrison ,Owen and Vince.

Room Tip: Any floor would be ok
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear ross k,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

My first comment of this hotel appreciates the great location, near central market, easy for taxi pick up, 5 minutes walk distance away from Nguyen Hue-walking street with many food courts, the staffs help me a lots and bring my time like at home, especially the duty manager ms. jenny ngo. I'll come back this hotel next trips.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business