All reviews ben thanh market world hotel rooftop bar swimming pool pho walking distance room rate pleasant stay location is excellent short stay breakfast buffet is night market vietnam jacuzzi selena saigon taxi
Reviewed 10 December 2017

My first comment of this hotel appreciates the great location, near central market, easy for taxi pick up, 5 minutes walk distance away from Nguyen Hue-walking street with many food courts, the staffs help me a lots and bring my time like at home, especially the duty manager ms. jenny ngo. I'll come back this hotel next trips.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Alagon Hotel M, Manager at Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Danny N,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us at Alagon Central hotel. I am delighted to see you found our staff service to impeccable as we do pride ourselves on delivering a memorable guest experience along with friendly and courteous service. I do hope you have another opportunity soon to come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

An excellent hotel centrally located to district 1. The amenities were excellent and bedding was very comfortable. Being part of a 3 or 4 hotel complex it could be a bit daunting at start to find ones way through the maze of dining rooms and foyers to reach the lift to your room but once worked out it was fine. The roof top amenities and swimming pool were ok but as it services all rooms in the complex it could become crowded at times and this aspect should be considered before one purchases the access package to this area. We enjoyed the daily afternoon High Tea however a few more savoury options would be a nice addition to the fare. The staff were always attentive and helpful. A nice hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: The higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear TravelerTrev,

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This will be my 8th trips to hcmc and also my 8th times staying at this wonderful hotel. Reasons is because the staff of this hotel provide me with excellent and efficient services especially miss Jenny Ngo. She's most efficient in providing me whatever service I requested for.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Lim K,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

It was amazing from the first day to the last. Rooftop pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and massage. Had everything I needed and used the daily breakfast was amazing. From the moment I arrived the staff Mr. Thanh, Ms. Amanda) assisted with all of my needs. The manager Ms Jennifer Lam was also amazing. I made a new friend in her. They have become my hotel of choice and the one I will refer all of my friends to that go to Saigon. I will return for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for the City view side.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Alagon Hotel M, Manager at Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Carl S,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Business trip for 2 nights in HCM city and I totally satisfied with the services and hotel location. Few mins to access to my partners office and local foods, coffee shop when finishing work.
Over than that, the warm welcome of Ms. Jennifer made me feel I was treated special, helpful staffs whenever I needed the services.
Definitely Alagon will be my destination when I come back to HCM. Thank you to the team.

Stayed: November 2017
Alagon Hotel M, Manager at Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Vutotrinh05,