1,457 results
All reviews foot massage mr david halong bay old quarter cooking class turn down service welcome drink honeymoon suite pho restaurant staff laundry service hotel experience balcony room amazing staff sister hotel rose petals train station
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel via booking.com. When we came there first, the friendly staff brought us a welcome drink. Then they showed us our room and it was so so pretty! We slept in the honeymoon suite, which was decorated and they even gave us a cake for free! Everything was super clean! The staff was so friendly! When I caughed in the lobby once, because I had a cold, they brought a tea with ginger for me! So cute! We tested the spa too and it was excellent! We had a big trouble because of a taifun coming to Vietnam, so we weren't able to do the planned halong bay tour. But their help was was so useful and they helped us to book a tour to the ninh binh province. This tour was great too! All in all : this hotel is perfect and so is the service!

1  Thank Cati S
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had originally booked at another hotel in Hanoi for our first night in town and weren’t impressed, so we knew we needed a better hotel once we returned from Ha Long Bay. We happened to walk by Marvellous, thought it looked fab, confirmed that everyone else thought so on TripAdvisor and booked three nights here. We were not disappointed!

Since it was our honeymoon, they decorated the room, which was just so sweet and thoughtful. They treated us like royalty (and, from what I observed they did this to everyone who stayed there) and went above and beyond in making sure we had a great stay. I loved the historical gallery wall of Hanoi in the room and every little detail of the hotel.

The restaurant was a great way to start the day and has a cool view, the beds are SO comfy, the location is perfect, and everything was clean and well-maintained. The tour they recommended to Tam Cốc ended up being a disappointment (not their fault, just a really crowded tour with a terrible tour guide) and they listened to our concerns and immediately relayed them to the tour company and were super apologetic. Which, again, wasn’t their fault.

Honestly this felt like a five star hotel because of the phenomenal service and cloud-like beds. I’d highly recommend Hotel Marvellous!

1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have to say that I really enjoyed my stay here. Small hotel in old quarter where you can get everything on foot from the hotel.
Great location, delicious breakfast and the staff helps you with everything you need.
It's a really good value for money. I have to say that the staff is wonderful, I just can say thank you for making us to have such a great time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank albertosE3925UO
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Couldn't be any happier with this place. Stayed here before and after our cruise and felt very welcomed by all members of the staff (as you can see from the picture). Received free upgrades to our room. Even got a takeaway bag of food when we had to check out extra early and miss breakfast. This is better than any 5 star experience I have ever had. Highly recommend

2  Thank CGL85
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Lovely place to stay, the attention was wonderful from the front desk, trough the rooms and the restaurant. The location is ideal to walk around the old Hanoi, very recommended. The staff is always willing to help in anyway possible.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple