Review Highlights
Tour Ha Long bay

Very good...!! Small office so Jerry is friendly..she help us everything..good price..good office... read more

Reviewed 22 April 2016
Hongnhi H
via mobile
Great travel agent.

Jerry Tran did a great job booking our tour to halong bay and our bus to hoi an. She gave us all... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2016
Calvin D
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Very good...!!
Small office so Jerry is friendly..she help us everything..good price..good office in Hanoi...!!Thanks Jerry..!! See y soon

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

She gave us all the options and was very informative. Would definitely go back and see her for more advice.
Thanks Jerry

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We changed money and got a great rate and very helpful advice from Jerry Tran.
Would have booked tours too, but was already booked on a cycle tour package.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

The storm was persistent at Halong Bay so Jerry suggested this tour which means "Halong Bay on land"..and it was nice..for a fair price. Even her Halong Bay pricing is good, coming from a Singaporean.. No joke :) Jerry herself is nice and I'm meeting up with her now at Clarke Quay, Singapore :D

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Touring with Jerry is great. She will help you understand Hanoi culture and people. Its a great local experience. Shet Treat me as warm as a friend would have.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

So we went on a tour with Jerry. She was really friendly and helpful and made the day a pleasant experience. Her English was great and meant we were really looked after. It also meant it was easy for us to get all the important local info and Jerry really knew her stuff. We really enjoyed our time with her, so much that we even met up with her again later to go for a drink and shoot some pool.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I've had my tour with Jerry and she did a great job guiding us all, wandering in Ha Long Bay.. we were also being guided with the colleague named Tom (so when we call the tour guides it will be Tom and Jerry).

It was 2013 when i had time visiting Ha Noi for a project, and on the weekend, i got nothing to do, so I and my friend decided to take the ha long bay tour and yes we had a great stories and unforgettable moments along with the other travelers around the world!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

when i go treavel in Hanoi. I travel 1 day trip with Viet First Tour. Viet First team take care tourist very good. thanks a lot.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have taken multiple tours with Jerry and Viet First Tour, most recently in Oct 2015. The pictures I posted were from 2013. I was visiting Hanoi in late Oct, early Nov 2013 and booked took the Perfume Pagoda Tour and City Tour with Jerry as my guide. I also booked my trip to Ha Long Bay with her assistance.

She has been working in the tourism industry for several years now and has excellent knowledge of the sites we visited. I swapped FB connection information with her in case I was back in the area of had friends traveling to Vietnam. I'm glad I did so I was able to tour with her again.

I highly recommend Jerry and Viet First Tour. Oh, one other thing. Her English is excellent. No challenges there.

1  Thank MMCRT
Vietfirst2015, Chủ sở hữu at Viet First Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Mongko,

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I will try my best to serving you and your friends any time. Also, I'm improving my services to become more perfect and more impressing. I hope that you are all the best and happiness in your life. And I'm looking forward to seeing you on your next trips in Vietnam.

Best Regards,