“Fantastic Location, Excellent Hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
Family Room
Female Dormitory Room
Mixed Dormitory
Clean Bar  & Restaurant
Bath Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Luke W
“Fantastic Location, Excellent Hosts ”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Located in the heart of Hanoi's old town, Blue's hostel is only a short walk away from most of the city's best sights and restaurants. The owners/hosts, Blue and Lan are generous, friendly, and are extremely passionate about their customers having the best possible experience in the city. They couldn't do enough for us during our stay, and made sure we were informed of the best deals and information for the rest of our time in Vietnam. Without doubt, the next time I'm I'm Hanoi Blue's Hostel will be my first stop!

Kylerrr
“Great location with cheap prices still giving lots to offer over other hostels.”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I was pretty happy with Blues hostel. It was a lot closer to the action than other hostels which meant less walking and more sightseeing. They even had super cheap beer! What's not to love. Breakfast was included for only five bucks which was nice. It's a newer place so the beds are comfortable. There was no problem with the aircon either. Very important when it's 40 degrees outside! I'll definitely stay again when I'm back in town.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Marine B
Paris, France
“Great hostel with great service”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My stay at Blue's hostel was really nice. I stayed in the dorm, which was well located, clean and convenient (lockers, own plug, own light and space under the bed to put your personal stuff). The new owners do everything they can in order to help you during your stay. They sell great tours (I booked my Halong Bay cruise through them and I was not disappointed) and can help you to arrange your bus tickets. I could leave my big backpack at their place while I was doing my cruise. Lan, the wife of the owner is extremely nice and will answer to all the questions you might have. I setiously recommend this hostel ; great value!

Travelling group: Solo
JuiceTerr...
Seattle, Washington
“Best Value Accom in Hanoi”
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at several hotels / backpackers in Hanoi over the years but was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled into Blue's Hostel on my most recent trip. This place is excellent! The dorms are very clean and secure and the place has a very cool bar area. The drinks and accommodation are ridiculously cheap (even for Hanoi) and the location is smack bang in the heart of the action in the old quarter. The host Blue and his lovely wife Lan couldn't do enough for me!! They organised a scooter for me to rent and really care about their customers experience. For the price, location and service, this place is unreal!! Also had Rugby playing in the main bar which was the icing on the cake for me! Well done!!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Value, Location, Price!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ivan S
“Fun Times..... Good times!”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Very well organised hostel in Hanoi.
The bar area is quite cosy, with cheap beers and great tunes.
Blue and the great staff are very friendly.
Reccomend travellers to visit on a tight budget. You definately get lots of free advice, warm hospitality and a comfy bed here.
Perfect for the Old Quarter!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing