Review Highlights

Reviewed 3 October 2015
TallChris51
London, United Kingdom
Spectacular

This Gallery has some of the best photos in Hanoi, as said before which one do you choose, they are... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2015
Chris101111
Auckland Central, New Zealand
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hanoi
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We stumbled upon this small art gallery during our recent visit to Hanoi. It's a real gem, with many beautiful photographs at very reasonable prices. We bought several to bring home as gifts, and the recipients have loved them. Plus, while we were speaking with the woman who runs the gallery, the photographer came downstairs and took a photo of us, and then she took a photo of him with us. Worth the visit if you're in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We got a few high quality prints from this talented photographer. He got really good angle in his photo. Not only pleasing to the eyes but his photo carries messages and meanings. We were lucky to meet him in person at the store and he and his sales assistance help wrapped up our trophy. 5 stars!

Reviewed 3 October 2015

This made a good change from all the very samey art galleries (ie shops with paintings), with some striking prints in both colour and black and white. Not cheap but I bagged one and it'll be a nice memory. Enough variety in size and imagery to offer something for everyone, especially the amateur photographers among us.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

This Gallery has some of the best photos in Hanoi, as said before which one do you choose, they are all superb.
Even if you don't purchase go and have a wander and take a look.

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Nice photos, but very dishonest selling practice. For a "gallery", I definitely think there should be price tags. After agreeing on a price that the seller proposed herself, we were supposed to be delivered 2 poster-sized photos the day after, but they never came. After calling the gallery I was told it was a different person I dealt with the day before, and she could give me her phone number...after insisting that she should be the one looking into it, she agreed to call me back. She never did and I ended up receiving a text message from the seller saying her boss did not agree to the price.

2  Thank Sandra F