“Fine dining in Old Quarter”

Red Bean Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 2,729 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Asian, Diner, Vietnamese, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Red Bean our vision is to become one of Vietnam's leading restaurant brands serving modern Vietnamese cuisine with high quality and innovative ideas but never forgetting the roots and value of true and authentic Vietnamese cooking. Our aim is to build a great reputation in the hospitality and restaurant trade. To help lead the way in creating inspirational dishes which keep true to Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Tired of street foods? Wanting to amp up your cultured taste buds then indulging it with the exquisite fares of Red Bean. Vietnamese gastronomy at its finest from the ingredients used to artistic presentation to white-gloves services, Red Bean deserves a 5-Star ratings in my book. An encore visit is warranted in near future. Thank you Red Bean. Kory (CA-USA)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner here spur of the moment as it was a very highly TA-rated restaurant near our location. While the ingredients seemed fresh and the food passable, I found our meal unremarkable. We had three dishes: spring rolls, chicken salad and a hot beef dish. I was not impressed and began to suspect bogus reviews at work here. Personally, I would hope you can do much better in central Hanoi.

3  Thank martin66
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Best food we had in Vietnam. The set menu’s aren’t even that expensive and it’s deff worth it. The service is great and the meals are perfectly cooked. Could not be better! If your into a fancy dinner, deff give it a try! It’s amazing.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal at RedBean which is very pretty at night as they have lanterns above each table. The food was amazing and the waiters were very polite and efficient. We started with a traditional Vietnamese appertizer which I can only assume is given to everyone as it was not something we ordered. We then had Vietnamese spring rolls followed by the Beef risini which was absolutely amazing, perfectly cooked and very tender. Would highly recommend if your in the mood for a good ol steak.

1  Thank Brittany G
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I had a great dinner (Grilled Beef in Banana Leaf). The service was very attentive and polite. Would definitely return again!

Been to Red Bean Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK