1,387 results
All reviews old quarter halong bay side street calypso suites quiet alley small lane hotel is located birthday cake pho walked everywhere perfect location hoan kiem lake the hustle and bustle the hotel staff welcome drink special thanks few minutes walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel often for work and normally stay at hotels were I can get points. I am glad I took the chance on this hotel. The staff was fantastic, the front desk remembered my name and were very helpful pointing me in the right direction of places to see and where to eat like a local. Staff also helped book a driver to and from the airport along with a trip to Ha Long Bay. Mr. Leo is the man!!

Clean room and good breakfast is provided. Only two small bottles of water are provided per day, this is the only negative.

The location is unbeatable. Everything you want to do or see is 1-2 km away. This was my deciding factor to go with the small brand vs the Intercontinental. Convenience to walk around and eat the local Pho and Bun Cha. 1 block away you can find a street side bar that sells beer for 5,000 dong (25 cents!!).

I highly recommend this hotel because of the staff and convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place at the centre of the old town
Four of us - 2 children -13 and 11, 2 adults stayed for 2 nights- from welcome to goodbye, our stay was great. The room was clean and spacious, staff very friendly and helpful, and breakfast was fresh and good. Before our stay, we were promised that the family room would fit us all although designed for 3, which was absolutely right. The location is perfect - right next to all the action but off the hassle, and the price provides good value for money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After going down a seemingly small alley this hotel took me by surprise. The staff were very welcoming and professional.
This hotel is old style French and charming.
Rooms are very large with large bed with firm mattress.
Plumbing needs some work but can be overcome.
Great value for money. The staff is as good as it gets.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is clean and comfortable and perfectly located in Old Town!!

David, Lucy, Lana, Lily and Anna were extremely helpful professional and knowledeable!!!

Thank you for making our stay so perfect!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in Hanoi, especially for couples. We loved our room, perfectly clean and comfy. Very nice and helpful staff! Good breakfast. Transfer from the airport. Thank you la Beauté de Hanoi hope to see you again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple