“Amazing food!”

Ranked #98 of 2,998 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We provide Authentic North & South vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes well crafted by six specialised INDIAN chefs, who bring in their enormous experience to satisfy your taste buds
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best meals we had in Hanoi! The food was amazing and the service was pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited this place on recommendation of one of the flight colleague that I met on my way to Hanoi from KL.
Trust me, the reviews were really true to the fact as since the day I first had my dinner at Namaste Hanoi, I went there for almost everyday of my 5 day tour in Hanoi.
The food is really awesome, lipsmacking and authentic. Having a southindian fixed thali (rice, sambar, rasam, poriyal, applam, fried chilli, thair etc)reminded me of my home made food.
They do have a lot of varieties of Indian food and that too with authentic tastes.
But, the best part of the restaurant is Mr. Gopi, the owner of the restaurant, who visits every table and delivers a personal home made feeling of care.
Very good ambience and soothing background music and prompt service adds stars to this restaurant.
Thanks a lot Mr. Gopi for the wonderful food, services and care.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service with excellent indian food to enjoy after a long day with friends and family members

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food.....Visited first time yesterday and will continue till last day of my visit. Have tried north and South Indian which was just out of the world and want to try few more items in next couple of days. I was missing something which I found here. Owner takes care of each n every customer ... MUST VISIT if in Hanoi.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It is a nice place to have fine Indian food. Not expensive for foreigners. They have wide range of options to select from. The taste is similar to home made - Not oily and spicy.
I had a good chat with the owner Mr.Gopal. It was a pleasant experience for me and I would recommend it as a must visit.
- HARI and SANDEEP.