“Great bar!”

Ranked #91 of 2,899 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 108
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: 1920s inspired Cool Cats Jazz Club is the leading Jazz venue that Hanoians and hotel guests should not miss. Besides enjoying exclusive performances delivered by renowned artists, guests can lose themselves in our fresh seafood, French pâtés and generous sharing boards perfectly matched with classic cocktails and other beverage offers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was there with my boyfriend. We had a great night. The music was good, beautiful set up and lightening. I love the concept of this bar. Excellent service from Trang, Huyen, Nga, Tam, Hoang and huy bartender. They ‘re so friendly, thoughtful and professional! I definitely come back!

Lauro H, Manager at Cool Cats Jazz Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Xuan Thu N,

Thank you very much for your 5* review about your experience at Cool Cats Jazz Club.

It is a pleasure reading your positive comments about our music, service and décor of the bar which is already proving to be a hit in Hanoi. I will make sure that Trang, Huyen, Nga, Tam, Hoang and Huy will be recognized for their service.

Thank you once more and I am looking forward welcoming you back in Cool cats!

Lauro Hildebrandt
Director of Food & Beverage.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

One romantic evening with my boy friend in Cool Cat bar : band music is excited and service is very nice . Tks Trang and Duong.

Dear Moc Lan T,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and it is great to read your positive comments. The team is working hard to make this the place to go for Jazz and an great night out. I will personally thank and reward Trang and Duong for delivering you a professional and enthusiastic service by responding quickly and delivering exactly what you requested them.

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future at Cool Cats Jazz Club.

Lauro Hildebrandt
Director of Food & Beverage.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This’s first time I come to coolcat jazz club. Very impressive cocktails. Delicious iberico. Thanks for Ms Nga, Sin and Trang bring to us unforgettable experience

Dear Hin C,

Thank you very much for leaving great feedback for our Cool Cats Jazz Club. I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectation and that the team was able to provide you with everything you needed. I will make sure that Ms. Nga, Sin and Trang are recognized for their great service and hospitality.

The whole team is looking forward to welcome you back in the future to create superb experiences again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Music is good and they have some kind of amazing cocktails. Everything’s good, all of staff are friendly to make a cozy atmosphere, thanks Duong for your service

Dear Duong N,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on you recent visit with the Trip advisor community. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your visit to the Jazz bar and that Duong is doing a great job in providing service to our guests. I will make sure to share your feedback with her.

Thank you once more for sharing you comments and we are looking forward welcoming you back whenever you like to have a good time!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Nice bar to go with friends. Nice music and drinks. I likes the jazz band duo. Service is nice too. I would like to see more live in the bar with different music also not only jazz. But good bar to go with friends

Dear DungNguyen5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about drinks, service and music on your visit to Cool cats jazz Club.

The band leader Joshua is always pushing the boundaries of his team setting the right tone and atmosphere in Cool cats. Monthly, we have some exclusive events such as: Funky night, Latin Night ... which are very exciting and unique in Hanoi.

We are looking forward welcoming you back at Coolcats Jazz soon!